This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    See, I look at that Panthers' pick we now own as potentially being a top 15 pick, maybe even top 10.
    Top 10 for sure, Top 12 at worst. I'm loving it!

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
    Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• in Scott's new mock we have:

#8 (f/CAR): TRENT WILLIAMS, OT, OKLAHOMA
      #23: PATRICK ROBINSON, CB, FLORIDA STATE

An awesome RT and the supposed best CB? I'll take it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'll pass on Robinson. I think he's a good athlete but way overhyped. If we wanna go cornerback I say we take one early in the Nate Clements clone Joe Haden out of Florida. Than nab Selvish Capers or Sam Young with our 2nd 1st round pick

Comment

• We HAVE to get an elite O-lineman, all the best teams have amazing o-lines. As for defense, I would love to see someone who can get to the QB without effort (hoping they are already on the roster) or a shutdown CB, as you can never have enough talented CBs.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• So according to Maiocco's twitter MC Hammer was present with Crabtree and Parker, not sure if he was at the meeting, and also, according to hotel staff, Crabtree told Hammer "get it done". I am happy this has dragged out far enough to somehow get MC Hammer involved. Anyway we can get Hammer as part of the Crabtree deal?

Comment

• Please Hammer, don't hurt 'em
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Don't be surprised if, in his debut, Crabtree is wearing parachute pants.

Comment

• I know there is a "Can't touch this" joke in this somewhere.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Crabtree Signs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4538482

Crabtree signs a 6 year deal that can be voided at 5 if Crabtree has 2 good years out of his first 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by agubie View Post

Crabtree signs a 6 year deal that can be voided at 5 if Crabtree has 2 good years out of his first 4.
                      The phrase.... It's about time..... just doesn't justify this whole ordeal does it?

Glad to have him on the team, and very happy he has 3/4 of the rest of the season to contribute. By the time november roles around we could be pretty potent. That's assuming Davis continues to dominate the middle of the field, and we find a way to pound people to death. To have a threat on the edge like Crab .... i'm trying to not get too excited. So i'll stop here.
                      Originally posted by Babylon
                      It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• Us drafting a cb early makes no sense whatsoever. We need to solidify the trenches, especially on offense. I could see us going Safety for our second pick though. CB? That's ridiculous, the team is pretty darn deep at CB right now, Brown, Clements, Bly, Spencer, all solid and all could start...no CB or WR this draft please...we are set on the exterior, time to dominate the trenches. Still no consistent pass rush, still no pass protection, still no playmakers at Safety...it should be pretty clear what the priorities are come draft day.

Comment

• CRABTREE SIGNED according to ESPN! im excited it got done. he has been a huge tool as of late but if he gets to be the receiver we drafted ill be cool with it. but he better shut his mouth and practice with no **** going down. A LOT to prove
                          San Francisco 49ers: 5 Super Bowls
                          Auburn Tigers: 2 National Championships

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4538498

Jets trade for Braylon Edwards. Shortly after Crabtree flies out to San Fran, and a deal is done, the Jets go and get a big play wide out.

Is Rex Ryan SURE there wasnt' tampering going on?
                            Originally posted by Babylon
                            It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• WOW! thats... thats very true. there must have been tempering somewhere down the line.
                              San Francisco 49ers: 5 Super Bowls
                              Auburn Tigers: 2 National Championships

Comment

• Originally posted by agubie View Post

Finally, today is a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information