Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see DA having more success than JT in the Martz system.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
    Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      he's 30, not 24
      He is young as far as playing experience goes.
      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

You guys need to draft Marc Sanchez and all of your problems will go away :)

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
          You guys need to draft Marc Sanchez and all of your problems will go away :)
          Not Mark Sanchez, but more Sc guys in general for sure :). Seriously would not mind seeing, Clay Matthwes, Rey Rey, Brian Cushing, Fili Miloa, or Kevin Ellison as Niners next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
            Not Mark Sanchez, but more Sc guys in general for sure :). Seriously would not mind seeing, Clay Matthwes, Rey Rey, Brian Cushing, Fili Miloa, or Kevin Ellison as Niners next year.

WHO WOULDNT! ;)

How scary would Rey and Pat Willis in the middle of that linebacking core be?

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
              WHO WOULDNT! ;)

How scary would Rey and Pat Willis in the middle of that linebacking core be?
              Oh man I get guy cramps just thinking about it. Really would like Cushing though.

Comment

If tall these SC guys are such studs then why isn't Chilo playing yet then?

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

Cause he is a project player.

Comment

or maybe Nolan is just favoring vets over younger players like usual (see: Dashon Goldson)?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Well, if we continue to suck, Chilo will get some starts. Hopefully Baas too. It's really time he plays.

Comment

Yeah I think Brent is right. they are trying to work Baas into the lineup....sorta

Comment

Wragge is a nice story, but he and Sims do not deserve to start. There's a reason Gore runs left most of the time!

Comment

Tony has been pretty solid. Sims however does have to go.

Comment

2009 Off-Season Discussion

although i hate to say it, 6 games into the season, i think it is time to start looking towards the offseason. i have to think that this just happens to be another wasted nolan year and that there needs to be many changes brought to the team be it players via free agency and the draft, or coaches, or whatever.

A list of the FA's at the end of this year:
                              http://www.footballsfuture.com/freeagents.html

Major Names to look at:
                              Julius Peppers DE/OLB
                              Terrell Suggs DE/OLB
                              Karlos Dansby LB
                              Bart Scott LB
                              Jordan Gross OT
                              Mike Goff OL
                              Marc Colombo OL
                              Mark Tauscher OL
                              Dunta Robinson CB
                              Nnamdi Asomugha CB
                              Dawan Landry S

A list of the college players going to the draft will be up on this site as we get closer to the offseason, unfortunately which i am already looking towards

Positions of Need:
                              1. Offensive Line-regardless of the QB, no one can make plays with no time
                              2. Quarterback-JTO sucks, has more turnovers than anyone in the league
                              3. Passrush-be in on the defensive line or the outside linebackers, its nonexistent
                              4. Secondary-hopefully Dashon Goldson, Reggie Smith, and Tarell Brown turn into good players, otherwise we will need to start looking at replacements because Harris is getting old, Spencer is always hurt, Lewis is a liability, and Roman just simply isn't a playmaker
                              5. Receiver-hopefully this last game shows us, on the good notes, what Josh Morgan can do. If he can become more consistent, he could become a playmaker.

any thoughts?
                              Last edited by rainbeaukid2; 10-19-2008, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Major Needs

1- QB
                                2- OT
                                3- DT
                                4- Pass Rusher
                                5- C/OG
                                6- TE

HC Candidates- Jim Harbaugh, Todd Haley, Jim Schwartz, Russ Grimm, Steve Spagnulo.

McCloughan's job shouldnt be safe. He doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt. Id wait until the end of the season to decide his fate, but he certainly should watch out. Not sure who we can replace him with, but we should pluck someone from a great drafting team (Colts, Pats, Giants, etc).

FA- Jordan Gross or Albert Haynesworth. Haynesworth is probably going to be re-signed but if he isnt we need to overspend on this guy. We'll have a ton of cap space since Smith and Jennings are gone, hopefully Vernon Davis too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information