This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ment Hill :/

no clue why I said Davis, and that would be a nice change for you Yay, been over a decade it seems like, has to get tiring living in the past :)

remember the good ol' days where we all just hated the Seahawks

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      I ment Hill :/

no clue why I said Davis, and that would be a nice change for you Yay, been over a decade it seems like, has to get tiring living in the past :)

remember the good ol' days where we all just hated the Seahawks
      I remember I remember..

Oh ****..

yuup I still hate em

Comment

• Not that im surprised but the five year $32m contract signed by Rams FS O.J. Atogwe is in reality a one year $4.1m contract which has no guaranteed money after 2010 and has an $8m option bonus in 2011 which if it isnt picked up, the final four years become voided and Atogwe becomes an UFA in March/April 2011. If we end up losing Goldson in March/April, at least Atogwe will be available yet again.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-atogwes-deal/

Comment

• So how many yards do you guys believe Michael Crabtree is getting this season assuming he starts all 16 games with Alex Smith taking the majority of the snaps?

I'm guessing he at least breaks the 1,000 yard barrier and scores 7 or 8 touchdowns.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
          Originally posted by Borat
          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
            So how many yards do you guys believe Michael Crabtree is getting this season assuming he starts all 16 games with Alex Smith taking the majority of the snaps?

I'm guessing he at least breaks the 1,000 yard barrier and scores 7 or 8 touchdowns.
            I would be shocked if he did not cross 1000 yards.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Crabtree will get 1200 and 7 imo. But what i wanna know is how many rush yards you guys think Gore and even Coffee/Dixon will get with the new O-line?

Gore: 1300+
              Coffee/Dixon: 250+
              San Francisco 49ers: 5 Super Bowls
              Auburn Tigers: 2 National Championships

Comment

• Originally posted by txparkes49x View Post
                Crabtree will get 1200 and 7 imo. But what i wanna know is how many rush yards you guys think Gore and even Coffee/Dixon will get with the new O-line?

Gore: 1300+
                Coffee/Dixon: 250+
                Assuming we don't fall behind in a lot of games and Gore stays healthy and plays in all sixteen, I'd expect at least 1200 yards in the regular season. It would be cool if he got more, but at the same time I personally want to see the passing game take flight and have a more balanced offense. I don't want Gore to get so many carries that he'll be battered up and his career will be cut shorter.

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-good-workout/

Hey guys, any interest in using a 2011 draft pick in next week's Supplemental Draft for DT Joshua Price-Brent? And can he play NT? The 49ers sent their scouting director there for the workout so im assuming that the team has some interest in him.

Thoughts?

Comment

• What are 49'er fans expecting from CB Tarell Brown next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                      Assuming we don't fall behind in a lot of games and Gore stays healthy and plays in all sixteen, I'd expect at least 1200 yards in the regular season. It would be cool if he got more, but at the same time I personally want to see the passing game take flight and have a more balanced offense. I don't want Gore to get so many carries that he'll be battered up and his career will be cut shorter.
                      Exactly. Ideally, the niners will use Gore as a WEAPON, not a focal point. We have a lot of weapons, and we should treat them as such.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Homer View Post
                        What are 49'er fans expecting from CB Tarell Brown next season?
                        this guy is developing slowly but surely. I think he should be the nickel this season. i like the guys ball skills.

Comment

• Stats show that Brown was actually pretty good when he was used last season. He didn't make a lot of big plays, but when he was in and the ball was thrown towards his way he averaged something like 6.6 on deep patterns, and 5.5 on short patterns. That's pretty good.

Comment

• What do you guy think about Ryan Williams. Move Dixon to FB, keep Gore fresh and have a combination of Gore,Williams,Coffee would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyz
                              What do you guy think about Ryan Williams.
                              Who in the blue hell is Ryan Williams?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                                http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-good-workout/

Hey guys, any interest in using a 2011 draft pick in next week's Supplemental Draft for DT Joshua Price-Brent? And can he play NT? The 49ers sent their scouting director there for the workout so im assuming that the team has some interest in him.

Thoughts?
                                He has apparent NT size but comes with a lot of baggage. He flunked out of school basically so I'm wondering what his football IQ is. Could he learn the intricacies necessary to play NT in a 3-4? He also did only 21 bench reps so either he has very long arms or he has playing strength more than gym strength as that kind of strength wouldn't cut it for an NFL NT.

I don't know much about this guy but he's projected as a 4th Round Supplemental pick. Is that too high of a gamble to give him a roster and have him learning to play NT behind Franklin and Jean-Francois? I think that if he has great potential at NT, then it could be a good move, as Sing has yet another guy that he could try to save in Price-Brent (DUI arrest, horrible grades).

I remember that Brooks was a supplemental pick that the Niners wanted in the 4th and the Bengals grabbed him in the 3rd. At least they got him eventually on the cheap. :)

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                                Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information