This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
    Because, im playing a game and every offensive holding penalty is always 1st and 14 or 1st and 18
    Instead of asking here, go to threads like this one: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41666 you can find better answers (and likely quicker responses)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Okay, sorry Brent.

I posted my question and follow up post there.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        i just stated a random fact about novarro bowman's name, silly goose
        I'm not a jumpy poster at all. I just think it's funny, and still do (in a light-hearted just messing with you fashion) that while trying to inform 49ers fans of the capital V in NaVorro Bowman's name, you keep misspelling NaVorro.

Comment

• Kentwan Balmer missing from practice.

Uhoh, here we go. Let'shope it is minor and he can continue to improve on the field. Unfortunately it appears fishy.

Asked about that absence, Mike Singletary cited "personal reasons," adding that he and Balmer "have to talk and we have to figure some things out." He didn't offer any more than that.
          http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archiv...ers-after.html

Comment

• I feel like you're trying to tell me something about NaVarro Bowman

Comment

Okay, sorry Brent.

I posted my question and follow up post there.
              no worries, just trying to help.

Comment

• ^^^^^

Thanks but I didnt want to take any chances of getting banned and it doesnt hurt to apologize for being off-topic. :)

Comment

• Freaking Balmer man, I was actually hoping he'd battle with Sopo this year. Facepalm.

Thank goodness RJF is looking great.

Comment

Thanks but I didnt want to take any chances of getting banned
                    Haha, it takes a lot to get in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                      Kentwan Balmer missing from practice.

Uhoh, here we go. Let'shope it is minor and he can continue to improve on the field. Unfortunately it appears fishy.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archiv...ers-after.html
                      The more things change the more they stay the same. Can't Count On Kentwan, nothing new there. That's his new nickname -- the old one of Perpetual High Ankle Sprain Balmer is N/A now.

The last Nolan defensive player top pick is starting to have that Bust nickname hovering around him more often now, he has a lot to prove & the sand is running out out of the hourglass. ... tick tock.

Comment

• seriously, get that guy out of here; more snaps for my guy, Ray McDonald.

Comment

• Balmer is reportedly part of the NCAA's investigation of UNC DT Marvin Austin.

Comment

• Maiocco: Smith having a so-so camp

Q: haven't heard a lot about Alex Smith lately. Is he still having a good camp? @chaotic49erfan
                            My response: The expectation level has risen for the 49ers' quarterback, so I'd say he is not having a good camp. He's having a so-so camp. But let's not sound the alarms, yet. We're a week into the practices. I don't think Smith's accuracy is where it needs to be on the short throws. On the other hand, his deep passes have been pretty good. Right now, I'd say he has been a lot more impressive than he's ever been from whistle to snap. That is, he's doing all the things you'd want your quarterback to do in the huddle, pre-snap, etc. But he has not been particularly sharp with the ball in his hand. But, again, it's early. I'll stand by the numerous statements I've made that I'd expect him to improve, production-wise, this season over the 10 1/2 games he played last season.
                            http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/10/10/4...74&feedID=5936

This could be probably spin either way, but i'll reserve full judgement until i see him play in the regular season.

Comment

• I agree with Maiocco after watching practices. He definitely looks more confident and has more command of the Offense, but with the ball in his hands it's pretty much the same. I still see accuracy trouble and some wobbly ducks, but he'll also make a great throw every now and then. I still think he can be good for this team and it will all hinge on the Offensive line. I know better than to get my hopes up high for Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Haha, it takes a lot to get in trouble.
                                Can you pass that along to the moderators at OperationSports.com??? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information