This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY ****!!!!!

Ginn finally caught a damn pass and what a throw by Nate Davis.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
      HOLY ****!!!!!

Ginn finally caught a damn pass and what a throw by Nate Davis.
      Throw was a thing of beauty. Nate Davis has really benefited from being in the same system for another year. He is gunning the ball with a ton of confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
        Throw was a thing of beauty. Nate Davis has really benefited from being in the same system for another year. He is gunning the ball with a ton of confidence.
        Yeah, it was. He and Smith are definitely doing better in the same system for two seasons in a row compared to how they would be doing if they werent. Like you said, Davis is gunning the ball and even more impressive is that he's been very accurate as well.

And is Kyle Williams playing because I havent seen him at all?

Comment

• Yes, Briggs got a sack.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
          Originally posted by Borat
          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Yeah, it was. He and Smith are definitely doing better in the same system for two seasons in a row compared to how they would be doing if they werent. Like you said, Davis is gunning the ball and even more impressive is that he's been very accurate as well.

And is Kyle Williams playing because I havent seen him at all?
            Williams has a sprained toe and is out till maybe the final preseason game.

Brian de la Puente in before Cody Wallace. Don't think Wallace is going to make it past Aug 31st.
            Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?; 08-22-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• ^^^^^

Crap. I wanted to see Williams return some kicks/punts. Oh well. Briggs has played better than Laboy and he played good himself. Too bad one of them wasnt able to play inside because I would keep one of them over Wilhelm.

And am I the only one impressed with rookie CB Phillip Adams?

Comment

^^^^^

Crap. I wanted to see Williams return some kicks/punts. Oh well. Briggs has played better than Laboy and he played good himself. Too bad one of them wasnt able to play inside because I would keep one of them over Wilhelm.

And am I the only one impressed with rookie CB Phillip Adams?
                Adams made a really explosive break on the ball...granted it was against a QB who can't throw and a scrub WR..but still, looked nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by binary View Post
                  I'd be pretty surprised if Mays turns out to be a good football player.
                  Curious what you saw tonight that you didn't like? I need to go back and watch again but from first glance thought he was solid out there. Had the woo hit to force the WR out of bounds and had good coverage on the WR that Webb overthrew in the corner of the end zone. Still looks uncomfortable in his backpedal but didn't look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                    Curious what you saw tonight that you didn't like? I need to go back and watch again but from first glance thought he was solid out there. Had the woo hit to force the WR out of bounds and had good coverage on the WR that Webb overthrew in the corner of the end zone. Still looks uncomfortable in his backpedal but didn't look bad.
                    He just looks really stiff to me, and his change-of-direction looks mediocre; he's no Reggie Smith, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by binary View Post
                      He just looks really stiff to me, and his change-of-direction looks mediocre; he's no Reggie Smith, that's for sure.
                      That's true. Mays is far superior. :)

Comment

That's true. Mays is far superior. :)
                        uhh no, not even close.

Comment

• Damn, Singletary went at Davis pretty hard in the postgame. So much for the Davis lovefest.

Comment

• ^^^^^

Doesnt really matter though because I think that they'll move him to FS at some point this season because I get the feeling that they'll let Goldson leave and use Smith as his replacement. Mays/Smith in 2011 is my prediction right now.

Comment

• I cant see why Singletary would be pissed at Davis. Davis played better tonight than what I have seen from Carr in ten years. LOL.

All joking aside, I wouldnt be surprised if Davis beats out Carr for the backup spot.

Comment

All joking aside, I wouldnt be surprised if Davis beats out Carr for the backup spot.
                                What? It's becoming quite obvious that Davis has virtually no chance of unseating Carr after tonight.

I really don't want to let go of Laboy either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information