• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Dan. Lebeau isn't leaving. LOL.

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/0...e=HP_headlines

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by BandwagonPunditry View Post
      Hahaha, I remember those debates from my pre-join lurker phase. My man crush on Carriker was so great that my response was "Patrick who?"

Oops!
      I wanted Carriker. I still think he could've been a good 3-4 DE when he came into the league.

Comment

• Any of you guys hear at 49ers dot com that Alex Smith might be coming back to back up duties or competition for the next rookie QB .

Comment

• Atthe Senior Bowl, the 49ers apparently have an interest in fast-rising Bay Area local player Cam Jordan from Cal:

http://www.ninersnation.com/2011/1/2...on-49ers-radar

And they met w/ San Diego St. WR Vincent Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            Atthe Senior Bowl, the 49ers apparently have an interest in fast-rising Bay Area local player Cam Jordan from Cal:

http://www.ninersnation.com/2011/1/2...on-49ers-radar

And they met w/ San Diego St. WR Vincent Brown.
            They're going to meet with a lot of players through the process, especially ones from their own backyard. We can't look too much into it. Jordan has reportedly had a solid week, which should help his value at this point.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
            Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• We could Defendant use another big time WR and Brown and has been looking good all week . I just hope they still seriously look at the big three QB 's Locker , Stanzi and Dalton as possible drafting . Also I wouldn't any of Boise State WR either for slot or down the field guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                Any of you guys hear at 49ers dot com that Alex Smith might be coming back to back up duties or competition for the next rookie QB .
                That doesn't surprise me at all. Honestly outside of Orton, Palmer, Kolb (questionable if better), there really isn't any better QBs out there, and those guys are all under contract. With the CBA issues looming it's going to be even harder to get any of those three. Logically, of course Harbaugh is going to look at Alex. The other option is to start a QB that will likely be given a 2nd/3rd round grade...which is not a great situation with a shortened offseason. At the end of the day though, I can't see how Alex would want to come back.

Comment

We could Defendant use another big time WR and Brown and has been looking good all week . I just hope they still seriously look at the big three QB 's Locker , Stanzi and Dalton as possible drafting . Also I wouldn't any of Boise State WR either for slot or down the field guys.
                  Please Tebowfan, this **** is getting harder to read. Just proof read it real quick before you post.
                  Originally posted by Babylon
                  It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• Originally posted by king2am View Post
                    Please Tebowfan, this **** is getting harder to read. Just proof read it real quick before you post.
                    I'm starting to think English isnt his first language.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I'm starting to think English isnt his first language.
                      I withdraw my comments and whole heartedly apologize if that is indeed the case.
                      Originally posted by Babylon
                      It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• Some articles and tweets:
                        On KNBR's Fitz and Brooks show Fitz's says 49ers will take a close look at Hasselbeck.
                        http://www.ninersnation.com/2011/1/2...-and-the-49ers
                        Off topic but this comment in the same article has made me lose a lot of respect for 49ers Nation
                        Let me premise this by saying that Fitzgerald would have absolutely nothing to gain from throwing something out there that he actually doesn't believe is true. I respect Bob Fitgerald a great deal as a commentator and announcer for the Golden State Warriors. I may be a little bias because i actually love their radio program
                        Ugh Fitz is a pompous douchebag who has found a way to actually be worse than the Warriors after all these years. /rant over

Kevin Lynch with a breakdown of Blaine Gabbert and Ricky Stanzi:
                        http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=81920

Trent Baalke "hovered" around Von Miller during Senior Bowl drills according to David White
                        http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...SP491HEIT9.DTL

49ers need to start either leaking bad or false info on Von Miller and find anyway to get him to fall to pick 7.

Very good write up by Tim Kawakami on Baalke and Singletary not being able to play nice together..
                        http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakam...e-if-anything/

Timmy also throws out the Palmer/Baalke/agent connection on his twitter:
                        Bengals say they won't trade Carson Palmer. But his agent is David Dunn, facilitator of Harbaugh-to-49ers & has relationship with Baalke.
                        Off New Era Scouting twitter feed:
                        SF was all over every QB in attendance. Locker and Dalton were both interviewed.
                        He also said that Ponder was interviewed by SF. Liking Prince in round 1 and Dalton in round 2. Would get a big thumbs up from me.

Comment

• How could anyone like Fitz? Dude is the biggest doucher I know of when it comes to radio/play-by-play.

Comment

• WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?,
                            Thanks for those links bud.I wouldn't mind Dalton or Ponder in the second round what so ever.Both QB 's have shown good accuracy since Monday of practice nor would Stanzi be a back pick either.This class just seems so much more hard to get a feel for QB 's goes I dunno.All I know is we don't need another spread QB unless we sign a good vet to give the rookie a good year to sit and learn.I would say a big HELL NO to Palmer or Hasselback just because of their age and lack there of talent.I've said before I wouldn't mind VY or Orton, I think with young talent Orton could leas us at least to the playoffs.Same goes for VY but hard to say with his mental state.I also want to add that taking Von Miller at number 7 will be to high of a price tag where we could take PP or Amukra etc.I know we all just speculating and mocking what might happen.The darn draft is so far away GRRR .

Off topic of the draft .No English is my first language .I just really have a hard to typing and proof reading so say what you will ....

Comment

Off topic of the draft .No English is my first language .I just really have a hard to typing and proof reading so say what you will ....
                              It's all good my only suggestion would be to space out points instead of having everything run together as one paragraph. Makes it easier to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by binary View Post
                                How could anyone like Fitz? Dude is the biggest doucher I know of when it comes to radio/play-by-play.
                                Agreed. Dude is the biggest a**hole in the bay area. Complete Warrior and Notre Dame homer, but very douchebaged towards the rest of bay area sports teams. You can't disagree with him when you call in, he'll just shout you down and act tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information