Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do you guys still see us taking QB round one or CB or DE where there are other two big needs on Defense .But I'm sure it all depends on who is BPA at number 7.Still sucks April is so far away still .

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
      So do you guys still see us taking QB round one or CB or DE where there are other two big needs on Defense .But I'm sure it all depends on who is BPA at number 7.Still sucks April is so far away still .
      BPA would never be QB at #7. Would you take any of the availalbe quarterbacks before these guys?

Peterson
      Amukamara
      Quinn
      Miller
      Dareus
      Fairley
      Green
      Originally posted by Babylon
      It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
        So do you guys still see us taking QB round one or CB or DE where there are other two big needs on Defense .But I'm sure it all depends on who is BPA at number 7.Still sucks April is so far away still .
        I would not feel comfortable taking any of those QBs in the first round. I'm a fan of Ponder/Kaepernick in the 2nd or 3rd, but only because I feel their potential and value max out in that area.

King's post above mine is a pretty darn close wishlist for our #7 pick, though I would switch Miller with Quinn.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
          Pro Football Focus all NFC West team. Look who their right guard is:

Some responses off their twitter feed twitter.com/profootbalfocus

In response to a question on how Chilo graded out so well

Never thought I would hear Chilo Rachal and top ten guard in the same sentence.
          L.O.L. (10 char)

Comment

• Originally posted by binary View Post
            Aldon Smith? He may seem a little big for OLB but when you watch him play he looks like he could play any position, dude is just a beast.
            It would be pretty surprising if Smith was there in the 2nd. I was talking about the CB depth being better in the 2nd-3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
              L.O.L. (10 char)
              Lol idk what film they were watching. I wonder if they saw Eric Berry stand him up in the hole and make the tackle.
              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Haha. Talk about destroying your credability. There is no game-tape in the world that shows Rachal as anything other than horrible.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                  Haha. Talk about destroying your credability. There is no game-tape in the world that shows Rachal as anything other than horrible.
                  apparently, they perceive ****** play to be acceptable.

Comment

• Im the opposite. I think the depth is bad at OLB but good at CB and would prefer Quinn or Miller at 7.
                    Got to agree with Brent here, Miller will be gone by #7, maybe Quinn.

If that need for an OG is as huge as I think then maybe Wiesniewski in the 1st b/c he won't last to the 2nd.

Comment

• Come on. They're not drafting a guard or a center at #7. That would be silly.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                        Come on. They're not drafting a guard or a center at #7. That would be silly.
                        Whats more silly draft Jake Locker or a CB at number 7 , heck or even drafting Newton there ?

Comment

• After drafting Davis and Iupati in the first round last year, there's no way in hell that we're drafting an OL in round one period. Drafting a CB at 7 isnt silly at all. Thats what im personally hoping for. I would only draft Locker at 7 if Peterson/Prince/A.J. Green are all gone and if we didnt acquire a QB via trade in free agency. And even then, I would probably try to trade down and still get locker while getting an extra pick or two.

Comment

• Almost forgot -

Chilo Rachal a top ten OG????? Maybe, some jackass team will sign him in 2012 to that monster contract. LMAO.

Comment

• Wouldn't mind seeing this next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milk Man View Post
                                Wouldn't mind seeing this next year.

what? I dont see any thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information