This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Well, Linehan already said no. Who else are we seriously looking at?
    Probably guys on the Steelers/Cards staff, as well as people who are at the Senior Bowl. Apparently, lots of unemployed coaches go to the Senior Bowl and Combine to pass out resumes and do unofficial interviews.

Also, Linehan isnt taking the Niner job because he probably thinks he can land a better gig, in his eyes. Something like the Jets OC or whatever.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I am from Sacramento and I am forced to follow the 9ers. Singletary is looking at BJ Raji right now. Fields is going to be a FA as Franklin has a year left.

Comment

• With linehan rejecting us, i wouldnt mind Chudzinski as our OC. He'd definitely utilize Vernon Davis and Frank Gore. Brian Schottenheimer might be available too and i hope we interview him if he's available.
        Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 01-19-2009, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• since everyone wants a f.s. why not let goldson and reggie smith play it out and make a move w/ philly for lito shepard? i mean it ould be cheap and could pay off playing w/ clements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burger View Post
            I am from Sacramento
            I'm originally from Lake County.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
              Brian Schottenheimer might be available too and i hope we interview him if he's available.
              He might stay on in New York but I hope we get a chance to interview him, he could be a good catch.

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              I'm originally from Lake County.
              And I'm from Redding... I dont know why I'm sharing that haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                He might stay on in New York but I hope we get a chance to interview him, he could be a good catch.

And I'm from Redding... I dont know why I'm sharing that haha.
                And i'm from Idaho.
                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Ok now I am starting to get mad because Scott has us taking Mark Sanchez in the first round even with Oher available!!

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of taking Raji in the first round, he weighed in at 334lbs in the senior bowl that is plenty to be a NT. He seems like Casey Hampton. I think he will basically fix our d-line once and for all and we can finally forget about it
                  CRANK THAT CRABTREE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by goonie61 View Post
                    Ok now I am starting to get mad because Scott has us taking Mark Sanchez in the first round even with Oher available!!

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of taking Raji in the first round, he weighed in at 334lbs in the senior bowl that is plenty to be a NT. He seems like Casey Hampton. I think he will basically fix our d-line once and for all and we can finally forget about it
                    With every passing day I learn more towards taking Raji.

Comment

• raji could be there if sf trades down. i like jason smith over m.oher.

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                        raji could be there if sf trades down. i like jason smith over m.oher.
                        Why Smith is a terrible fit for our offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                          raji could be there if sf trades down. i like jason smith over m.oher.
                          They couldn't move down for Raji. Denver would take him at 12 if he is there. I would take him over Brown for sure but not over Oher.

Comment

• in agreement with woody, i would take raji over brown but not oher, another top ot or orakpo. however, id take sanchez over raji.

Comment

• Originally posted by FG4prez View Post
                              in agreement with woody, i would take raji over brown but not oher, another top ot or orakpo. however, id take sanchez over raji.
                              You fail sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                                You fail sir.
                                EPIC fail!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information