This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
    Nate Davis signs with the Colts. That would hilarious if he becomes the successor to Manning and has a nice career of his own.
    Doubt it. He'll never see the field while he's there.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
    Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Originally posted by Verloren View Post
      Reportedly out of the running for Asomugha, as per Lombardi.
      Not too bummed, as I thought it was a long shot he would sign with us. Still some good young CBs out there to be had. Wouldnt mind us signing anyone of these guys...

Chris Houston
      Fabian Washington
      Carlos Rodgers
      Eric Wright

Plus, cuts will always bring about some good talent. Still wondering where are the QB signings though. We need arms, ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
        Not too bummed, as I thought it was a long shot he would sign with us. Still some good young CBs out there to be had. Wouldnt mind us signing anyone of these guys...

Chris Houston
        Fabian Washington
        Carlos Rodgers
        Eric Wright

Plus, cuts will always bring about some good talent. Still wondering where are the QB signings though. We need arms, ASAP.
        Rather have Marshall over all those guys and im pretty sure that Rogers and Wright have already agreed to sign with teams already. As for QB, I just wat a veteran QB to backup Smith. Next year, we can go after Josh Johnson to backup Kaepernick. Of course, we'll still need a veteran QB.

Comment

• This may be a really bad season. Bring on Luck.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
            Doubt it. He'll never see the field while he's there.
            Probably not. But his chances there are better than most places. Manning's backups are awful.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
            Originally posted by Borat
            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Could always bring back Clements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                This may be a really bad season. Bring on Luck.
                Agreed. Agreed.

Comment

• Lol Dan is a broken record
                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• i guess it was too much to expect the FO to make a move that made the defense worth a ****. im almost certain our defense is the worst in the league in its current form.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                      I would love to see T.O. return and im getting sick and tired with Crabtree. Every year its something with him. Now, im sure you guys can see why I wanted Holmes. Oh well, wouldnt mind James Jones but whatever.
                      the guy got ****** hurt what do you want him to do? how about you go break a foot and go play any sport for that matter. i'd rather him miss training camp and treat his foot than push it through training camp and possibly miss time during the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        the guy got ****** hurt what do you want him to do? how about you go break a foot and go play any sport for that matter. i'd rather him miss training camp and treat his foot than push it through training camp and possibly miss time during the season.
                        Funny watching people flip flop on the Crabtree injury. First he was a diva and bad teammate for not practicing during Camp Alex and now he is a problem because he has an legit injury. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                          Funny watching people flip flop on the Crabtree injury. First he was a diva and bad teammate for not practicing during Camp Alex and now he is a problem because he has an legit injury. SMH.
                          Well it never really started with Camp Alex. It started the moment we drafted him. There is always some kind of issue with Crabtree. The stupid holdout for one. Then his play on the field and being criticized for taking some playoffs off. The fight with Vernon Davis. And this makes three years in a row he'll be missing a significant amount of time during training camp. It's always something with Crabtree. The hype is not matching up to the product we've gotten. Regardless of our quarterback situation, Crabtree has shown to not only be not that great as advertised in terms of production, but his professionalism is also coming into question. Really, we should have just traded down and got Hakeem Nicks.

It's understandable that fans are frustrated. He hasn't really done **** except create controversy. Al Davis may have had the last laugh after all.
                          Last edited by Ness; 07-29-2011, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• The Giants, Eagles, and maybe Titans are the ones laughing at us for drafting Crabtree. Heyward Bey is the worst excuse of an NFL receiver i've seen. The only reason he still has a job is because of he was drafted top ten.

Seriously though everyone is overreacting about Crabtree. He's a diva but he's a solid receiver. Everyone is gonna take a complete 180 view on him when he breaks out this year.

Comment

• So the Eagles have landed ASO the niners need to see what they want for Samuel.
                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                                The Giants, Eagles, and maybe Titans are the ones laughing at us for drafting Crabtree. Heyward Bey is the worst excuse of an NFL receiver i've seen. The only reason he still has a job is because of he was drafted top ten.

Seriously though everyone is overreacting about Crabtree. He's a diva but he's a solid receiver. Everyone is gonna take a complete 180 view on him when he breaks out this year.
                                all teams with a way better qb situation than us by far

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information