This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
    And there are comparisons to Casey Hampton floating out there and that makes Borat a big Raji fan. I've had a hard-on for Hampton for the longest time and I'm sure you guys are sick of me mentioning how we haven't had a true 3-4 NT yet.

I'm definitely warming up to him at #10.
    First, I didnt know you and Joe Horn were so much alike, referring to yourself in the 3rd person. Second, the more I think about it and read about it, Raji sounds like a perfect match for us at #10.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Borat knows that Borat is super important and stuff.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• just so you know most serial killers refer to themselves in third person
        “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• George is getting upset!
          CRANK THAT CRABTREE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
            just so you know most serial killers refer to themselves in third person
            Borat thinks you're getting too close to Borat's secret.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninerfan View Post
              OK so we dont have an OC yet but we do know Coach wants a heavy run based offense so I dont see the benefit of taking Sanchez with #10. Yes he's a nice player but based on our proposed game plan I have confidence in Hill (to start) and Alex (as back up) to manage the game as required. Neither of them may be pro bowlers but both have the skill set to accomplish what we want. I see both OL and DL as our biggest needs and I cant justify taking any QB early.
              Which I think would put us in the perfect spot to draft a QB. We have a starter in place and could actually groom a QB. There would be no pressure to rush him out there. I also think there is a good chance we fill a lot of holes via FA and put the 49ers in a position to take a QB, if one happens to fall to us.

Also Jags is back in the running for OC:
              http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...or-oc-job.html

Comment

• I would be upset if we took a QB in the first two or three rounds.

Comment

• I still feel like 10 is a bit too high for Raji... now, if he has a terrific rest of the week at the Senior Bowl and performs well at the combine/workouts then I think I really could see it. Honestly, the one thing that worries me is the "inconsistent motor" tag I've read about. That's a BIG deal with DT's. Just ask a Rams fan how Jimmy Kennedy turned out, and that guy had at least the physical ability of a B.J. Raji, if not more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I would be upset if we took a QB in the first two or three rounds.
                    I agree. I think there will still be some talent in the 4th and 5th plus we have so many other needs.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• mock draft if it's based on what i saw this morning on the nfl network.

1. bj raji - dt
                      2. max unger - c/g/t
                      3. larry english - de
                      4. jermiah johnson - rb
                      5. graham harrell - qb
                      6. ryan plamer - cb
                      7. maurice crum jr - ilb

after patrick chung there really isn't anything special @ the free safety spot. my mays returning to school, it's a pretty weak class.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        I agree. I think there will still be some talent in the 4th and 5th plus we have so many other needs.
                        If Bomar were there for us in the 4th and they drafted him, I would be okay with that.

Comment

• i like bomar there, harrell i think would be a nice choice late to develop for a few seasons. I like the max unger choice-he is filthy good, more partial to mack, but that is because i dislike the ducks. either would be a strong pickup, especially with the ability to play all the spots on the line
                          “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                            mock draft if it's based on what i saw this morning on the nfl network.

1. bj raji - dt
                            2. max unger - c/g/t
                            3. larry english - de
                            4. jermiah johnson - rb
                            5. graham harrell - qb
                            6. ryan plamer - cb
                            7. maurice crum jr - ilb

after patrick chung there really isn't anything special @ the free safety spot. my mays returning to school, it's a pretty weak class.
                            Patrick Chung is a strong safety prospect, we need help at FS.

I like Rashard Johnson, but I'm not sure he's worth our second if there's a tackle available and he probably won't last til our third...

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                              mock draft if it's based on what i saw this morning on the nfl network.

1. bj raji - dt
                              2. max unger - c/g/t
                              3. larry english - de
                              4. jermiah johnson - rb
                              5. graham harrell - qb
                              6. ryan plamer - cb
                              7. maurice crum jr - ilb

Chung is a SS for the last ******* time.
                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
                                i like bomar there, harrell i think would be a nice choice late to develop for a few seasons. I like the max unger choice-he is filthy good, more partial to mack, but that is because i dislike the ducks. either would be a strong pickup, especially with the ability to play all the spots on the line
                                I don't care for Harrell. Nothing about him really stands out physically and he's been in an awful system, from a developmental standpoint, his whole college career.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information