X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/70...e-simpson-home

Effin Bungals! We better not lose to these guys.
    Post 10,000 in the Niner discussion. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
      I hope Morgan steps it up. I still have hope for him.
      I still think he's a decent #2.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Sorry guys, will have the new gameday thread up later. Just bought a new house and have been busy boxing everything up and moving ... which sucks btw.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
          Just bought a new house
          well, congrats!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            well, congrats!
            Thanks! I'm now in debt forever woot woot!

I ******* love this house though and Mrs. Borat loves me forever so it was worth it.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Thanks! I'm now in debt forever woot woot!

I ******* love this house though and Mrs. Borat loves me forever so it was worth it.
              That's what it's all about. Live the dream, bro.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
              Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• I hope Harbaugh doesn't pull a Martz/Hostler and have Vernon Davis, the best offensive weapon we have via the air, stay in to block. Please don't tell me we're going back to that ****.

It's starting to see more and more like the only offensive coordinator that actually understood our players and how to use them the right way was Norv Turner.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Ness,
                  I have to agree we can't completely rely on Davis.Our other wide outs need to step up.Also the play book needs to be open up asap or get a new QB!

Comment

• New gameday thread is up.

Comment

Sorry guys, will have the new gameday thread up later. Just bought a new house and have been busy boxing everything up and moving ... which sucks btw.
                      Excuses, excuses......seriously congratulations!

Comment

New gameday thread is up.
                        It's about time you quit dragging ass.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                          I hope Harbaugh doesn't pull a Martz/Hostler and have Vernon Davis, the best offensive weapon we have via the air, stay in to block. Please don't tell me we're going back to that ****.

It's starting to see more and more like the only offensive coordinator that actually understood our players and how to use them the right way was Norv Turner.

VD may have been in to block more than normal, but he was still out running routes on crticial passing downs against Dallas. The problem is teams have finally just said enough, and are doubling VD quite reguarly. Thats how Delaine got that TD pass....because VD was running his patent post route up the seam that drew two defenders and left Walker being covered by a LB. VD said himself in a interview this week, teams have been even more intent on not letting him beat them. The only way to counter is that other guys on the outside will have to step up and make teams pay. I wouldn't neccesarily put that on Harbs or Roman solely. Sure they have to call the plays, but guys have to be able to get off of press coverage and make plays. VD is really the only viable weapon we have in the passing game with Edwards hurt. Im actually surprised it took teams this long to double VD.

Comment

• Looking ahead Eagles maybe down Vick and Maclin. Eagles offensive line has their own pass protection problems. 49ers may have a chance to hang in this game. Curious to see what the early line is on the game.

Comment

• 49ers haven't beaten the Eagles since 2003. I don't expect them to win this contest. They are just too well coached of a team. And the run defense will struggle with McCoy, who isn't a north/south runner where the 49ers dominate like they did Benson today. The last time we played the Eagles Kolb was playing and we got our asses kicked on national television. They still have Samuel, Asomugha, and Jackson.

The 49ers offense would have to play their tail off, and actually cross midfield before the fourth quarter. Oh and cut out on the penalties.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                              Originally posted by Borat
                              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• The eagles o-line is worse than ours in pass pro. If Fangio really comes after them the D should dominate. The Eagles can't handle the front 7. Vernon should have a monster day.
                                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information