Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think the problem was the drafting, I think it was the coaching regimes; Singletary wanted Mays and Rachal, look where they ended up. Picks associated with Baalke have been producing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• 49ers thinking of trading for B-Lloyd?
      According to Fox Sports' Jay Glazer, the Patriots, Rams, and 49ers are the three teams most interested in dealing for Brandon Lloyd.
      Rumor is a 4th round pick is what he is going to go for. He would be a one season rental but would be solid insurance in case Edwards or Crabs get hurt later on down the road. My only fear would be disrupting team chemistry bringing on Lloyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
        49ers thinking of trading for B-Lloyd?

Rumor is a 4th round pick is what he is going to go for. He would be a one season rental but would be solid insurance in case Edwards or Crabs get hurt later on down the road. My only fear would be disrupting team chemistry bringing on Lloyd.
        Yeah, he's make some highlight reel catches but he did talk $h!t about the Niners last year when he was named to the Pro Bowl. He's no TO (in ability or potential disruptions) and I don't see him as a potential cancer to this team or the locker room. If he was in favor of a trade to the Niners, I wouldn't mind them bringing him in. I'd like a 5th for him a lot more.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
        Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• I remember talking to former defensive back Mike Rumph about Brandon Lloyd five years ago. He told me that Lloyd would really ***** at times about not getting enough catches. Even at the rare times the 49ers won.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
          Originally posted by Borat
          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• We could use Loyd back in SF we need a better WR put crabs in the slot and Lyod and Edwards 1 and 2.

Comment

• REALLY need points here. Have to execute better.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• 49ers showing strongest interest in B-Lloyd:
                http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_...medium=twitter
                Trade talks involving Broncos receiver Brandon Lloyd were expected to intensify Sunday night.

The San Francisco 49ers appear to be showing the strongest interest in the acrobatic receiver, but the New England Patriots​ and St. Louis Rams also were in discussions, according to two NFL sources.

The trading deadline is 2 p.m. MDT on Tuesday. Given their druthers, the Broncos would like to move Lloyd before practice Monday as they return from their bye week to resume preparations for their next game, Sunday at Miami.

Comment

• Would rather trade a 4th for Colts WR Reggie Wayne instead of bringing back Lloyd. UGH. And the funny thing is that despite losing Morgan for the season and Edwards being injured, we're still winning games and thats all that matters. I really hope that they dont acquire Lloyd.

Comment

• This is just a thought, but this is the next 4 week slate:
                    week 7 - bye
                    week 8 - Cleveland
                    week 9 - @ NY Giants
                    week 10 - Arizona

It is conceivable they could be 6-1 heading into that Giants game, and 6-2/7-1 heading into that final stretch where 4 of 7 games are against AZ/STL.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                      Would rather trade a 4th for Colts WR Reggie Wayne instead of bringing back Lloyd. UGH. And the funny thing is that despite losing Morgan for the season and Edwards being injured, we're still winning games and thats all that matters. I really hope that they dont acquire Lloyd.
                      Really Dan lol. Yeah I would rather give up a second or third for Andre Johnson.
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Brandon LLoyd goes to the Rams for a conditional 6th Round pick (could end up as a 5th) in 2012. I'm guessing the Niners offered a 7th in 2012 and 2013 at best. I'm fine with them not adding Lloyd so long as Braylon is healthy enough to contribute.

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
                          Brandon LLoyd goes to the Rams for a conditional 6th Round pick (could end up as a 5th) in 2012. I'm guessing the Niners offered a 7th in 2012 and 2013 at best. I'm fine with them not adding Lloyd so long as Braylon is healthy enough to contribute.
                          That's what worries me if they don't think Braylon is healthy and that's why they are interested. I wonder if the Niners are one of the teams interested in Eddie Royal could be a great pickup perfect fit for the offense.
                          Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
                            Brandon LLoyd goes to the Rams for a conditional 6th Round pick (could end up as a 5th) in 2012. I'm guessing the Niners offered a 7th in 2012 and 2013 at best. I'm fine with them not adding Lloyd so long as Braylon is healthy enough to contribute.
                            I do not want Lloyd back here. I can't wait until the 49ers defensive backs blast him. I doubt he walks right into the Rams offense and starts to put up monster numbers again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              This is just a thought, but this is the next 4 week slate:
                              week 7 - bye
                              week 8 - Cleveland
                              week 9 - @ NY Giants
                              week 10 - Arizona

It is conceivable they could be 6-1 heading into that Giants game, and 6-2/7-1 heading into that final stretch where 4 of 7 games are against AZ/STL.
                              You're a little off on that one Brent. Here is the next four weeks.

Week 7 - Bye
                              Week 8 - Cleveland Browns
                              Week 9 - @ Washington Redskins
                              Week 10 - New York Giants

I really don't feel good about the Redskins game. Their stadium is huge and while it might not be as loud, I always feel going to Washington is a tough place to play. Redskins didn't beat the Eagles, but they still might turn things around. Although Grossman and Beck as their quarterbacks makes me feel a little better. I doubt they'll be able to run on us either.

I can't wait to play the Giants though. I hate the New York Giants. Just as much as I hate the Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                                That's what worries me if they don't think Braylon is healthy and that's why they are interested. I wonder if the Niners are one of the teams interested in Eddie Royal could be a great pickup perfect fit for the offense.
                                Royal could be a great pickup...for another team. We don't need him as he's a a slot WR and we have Ginn and Kyle Williams for the slot already. They need a bigger target WR on the outside opposite Crabs, thus why Braylon coming back fills the need. If Braylon can't go, then they'll need to pick up another big bodied guy like Housh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information