Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of a descent topic was on NFL N this mooring.They said that Alex Smith might get a new contract with SF?Why are we doing this again?I'm not sure if any one else had heard of this possible news.

Comment

• If he finished the season with around 20 touchdowns, 5 interceptions, a passer rating around 98-100 and a 12-4 record then why wouldn't we give him a contract extension?

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
        Kind of a descent topic was on NFL N this mooring.They said that Alex Smith might get a new contract with SF?Why are we doing this again?I'm not sure if any one else had heard of this possible news.
        Lol make it sound like a curse. If he keeps playing like he did today he better be back.
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Team can still improve a bunch. So exciting. My thoughts on this game...

1. Offense can't run the ball.
          2. Defense can't get consistent pressure.
          3. Defense can't consistently slow down the passing game.

And the 49ers win... against a strong team. GAME MANAGER FTW!!!

Comment

• Phlysac,
            so tough on our guys today man. Yes we couldn't run the due to a tough defense partly due to I think Gore was half hurt. Hunter ran the ball nice for on e play we will see how he does full time next week. I do agree that we really need help on CB coverage down field and mid field.We should I think about drafting a DT or DE round round in next year draft.

But other then our run game and rush defense that was worked out.I think our boys did great. Yes our rush defense need coached up .But with that said boys we are in the hunt to run for the super bowl against GB in a play off show down for a classic game.I can't wait.

Comment

• I didn't understand the Giant's gameplay to run it to the outside with Jacobs. Willis was so quick to the outside and just took his legs out from under him that Jacobs couldn't do anything.

I think the 49er's can make it deep into the playoffs. Smith plays mistake free football and can make the plays when the niners need him to. Couple that with the defense and I think you've got something special.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                If he finished the season with around 20 touchdowns, 5 interceptions, a passer rating around 98-100 and a 12-4 record then why wouldn't we give him a contract extension?
                If he keeps playing like this, he deserves it, what can I say. Hopefully this year won't be a one year wonder for him though.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                  Phlysac,
                  so tough on our guys today man. Yes we couldn't run the due to a tough defense partly due to I think Gore was half hurt. Hunter ran the ball nice for on e play we will see how he does full time next week. I do agree that we really need help on CB coverage down field and mid field.We should I think about drafting a DT or DE round round in next year draft.

But other then our run game and rush defense that was worked out.I think our boys did great. Yes our rush defense need coached up .But with that said boys we are in the hunt to run for the super bowl against GB in a play off show down for a classic game.I can't wait.
                  Nah, don't get me wrong. I understand why you read it that way. To clarify...

It a TREMENDOUS sign to see that the team can win against strong opponents when things like that happen.

Comment

• It would be great if we could get the number one seed somehow. I don't see the Packers losing more games than us though.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Yeah #1 seed would be great but the Niners style actually fits better than the Packers finesse with a freezing January game in Lambeau. It wouldn't be the end of the world if the Niners got the #2 seed and how to go in there with a shot to go to the Super Bowl.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• I would love the number one seed because even if we lose to GB in SF in the NFC Championship game, considering that our team has sucked for the last decade, we would have come so far in just a year, a short year too. Just imagine what Harbaugh will do in future years with a full off-season to prepare. Also, number one seed means we get the lowest seed from wildcard weekend while the number two seed gets the highest. NFC East and NFC South will be 3 and 4 or 4 and 3 depending who wins between the Saints and Giants in a few weeks. Of course, after the Packers, the team that worries me the most would be the Cowboys because they should be 9-4 by the time they face the Giants and I wouldnt be surprised to see the Cowboys win the NFC East and the 3rd or at worst 4th seed. Dont know about the rest of you guys but I would rather face the Saints instead of the Cowboys. Let the Cowboys go to GB and I would love an upset in GB because then, if we beat the Saints, its a classic Cowboys/49ers NFC Championship game in San Fran.

Ahhhh, memories. :)

Comment

• Of course Borat dragging ass again acting like his personal life is more important than the gameday thread.
                          Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Cardinals DC R. Horton on 49ers "shift" in short yardage:

cute...and the league has said it's a legal cute play. So kudos to them for having cute plays in.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                              Cardinals DC R. Horton on 49ers "shift" in short yardage:
                              Yeah, he's whining. This is bulletin board!

I understand it's third and 1, fourth and 1, crunch game and all of a sudden a big man moves . . . cute.

Comment

• according to AJ Jefferson's twitter he will be man up with Crabtree all day so expect 8/130/1 while Edwards gets 1/10

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information