Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden is not all that bad Dan. Yes it is not nearly as 2k5 will ever but. All we would need is updated rosters in 2k5 but we can't just donwload them 'sigh' . So I only buy Madden for the updated rosters only after a few months when it becomes cheaper. NCAA 12 was a fun game tho.

Comment

• Dan check this out or any one else for xbox ..
      New rosters can be uploaded to your 360 / ps3 too I'm assume via usb or data transfer .

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8221655AAQIfNX

Comment

• NCAA 12 is still a fun game. I do kinda miss the presentation/story in NCAA 10.

Back to Niners talk...
        There's been some talk about getting Hastings some time to see how he performs THEN deciding on adding a vet FA receiver. I'm assuming that because Hastings knows the playbook he can provide an immediate impact over FA WR signings.

Not sure if a FA will be signed after the game against the Rams though, but if Hastings doen't perform, that could happen.

Comment

• Offense could get a lot better, but we led the league in fewest turnovers. If we can keep that decision making and add some aggressive playcalling with some improved execution, it can definitely take giant strides. Coaches will get more comfortable with the players, players will get more comfortable with the playbook...should result in positive results.

Comment

• I'd just like to say, regardless of what happens next, I remember where this team was one year ago. We didn't have an official GM or HC. Most of us fans were getting ready to watch Stanford vs Virginia Tech to see Harbaugh. 5 days after the season finale we hired Harbaugh and Baalke and they're likely going to win the Coach of the year and Executive of the year accolades. We hit it out of the park last year, lets keep this success rolling into the playoffs!

Comment

• I think Ness whined less during that dark time last year.
              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                I think Ness whined less during that dark time last year.
                I love when people classify telling the cold hard facts as whining. Folks just don't want to hear the truth I guess.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                  I love when people classify telling the cold hard facts as whining. Folks just don't want to hear the truth I guess.
                  Fracts are one thing emotionally slanted skepticism is another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                    Fracts are one thing emotionally slanted skepticism is another.
                    Teams with dominate quarterbacks usually win the Super Bowl. Fact.

Alex Smith is not a dominate quarterback. Fact.

Again, folks just don't want to hear the truth.

Comment

No but he is a good QB. Fact. You seem to be under the impression that he is bad.

Comment

If the Ravens can do it with Trent Dilfer the 9ers can do with Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                          If the Ravens can do it with Trent Dilfer the 9ers can do with Smith.
                          Though our defense isnt the same caliber of that Ravens team, that isnt even the most recent example. 2009 Giants are a perfect example of what a stingy, opportunistic defense, coupled with a good running game and some timely throws and plays in the passing game can lead you. Eli back then was far from the QB he is today. But he made plays all through the playoffs when they were there to make. And they beat a offensive juggernaut in a game where nobody gave them a chance. Like I've been saying, I like our chances in these playoffs.

Comment

• I'm excited to be in the playoffs and that the team is young enough that it could potentially get better.
                            Although there is always a chance of a Buccaneers like relapse with a young team, but the niners are not that young.

Comment

You are frustrated because you want the 49ers to be a glorified passing offense that lights up the stat sheet and the scoreboard. GET OVER IT! It won't happen that's not how Harbaugh runs is offense. Harbaugh had the best and most talented qb in college last year, and they ran the SAME offense. Harbaugh runs the football and the big passing games come off of play action. That's his offense.

As long as Harbaugh is the coach maybe you should just switch the team you follow you might be happier.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                                No but he is a good QB. Fact. You seem to be under the impression that he is bad.
                                He's average in my opinion. Matt Ryan to me I'd say is "good". He helps his team convert third downs. It's not secret how I feel about third downs and how they relate to being a successful quarterback.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information