X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i always just ncaa (which isn't much better) over madden

Comment

• Really should just have a Madden 49ers thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
        Really should just have a Madden 49ers thread.
        Agreed. I always play a lot of madden around draft time.....what a waste of time but I'm addicted.

Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.

Comment

• Sorry guys. I'll stop ranting about Crapadden.

Comment

• Who cares? I mean, honestly, at this point, who gives a crap?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• hey, i'm not even a niner fan! i just came in here and they were talking about it so i threw in my two cents.

i was playing a pick-up football game the other day and somebody said "damn, our offense is clickin like the niners offense would be if they'd picked up Peyton."

made me laugh.

Comment

• This is the last time I'm going to speak on the Peyton situation before I drop it forever(so please don't quote me). I didnt believe FOR A SECOND(ok maybe ONE second) that Peyton Manning was ever going to be a Niner. Baalke would have never mortaged that much of our cap to one free agent player, HOFer or not. Not when Willis is due on the books for over 17 million this year. And not when Alex was a fraction of the cost and he almost led us to the Super Bowl. I dont believe Peyton really felt he belonged in a Jimbaugh-run offense. Peyton wants to run his offense and have his hands on every moving part of that offense from play design to play-calling. That would have NEVER happened with Jimbaugh and Roman. Harbaugh believes in his offense. And he believes he knows the best way to run it. And it isn't giving free reign to a QB, coming off a potential career-ending injury. Manning and Harbaugh just never seemed like a good fit from jump. Call me crazy, but I think it was all a scam by the Niners to show Alex his worth wasn't as much as he thought it was on the open market. They low-balled him intially and then allowed free agency to justify why they low-balled him....because most NFL ppl don't believe in his abilities outside of 4949 Centinnenal Blvd. Baalke's poker face is AWESOME.
                Last edited by VAfy-ya; 06-24-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya
                  He's going have to bulk up but i see a FS when I watch him. I dont think he cuts it as a CB in the NFL unless he's in a scheme that suits him. Not alot press, lets him play alot of off-man, which allows him to close on the ball and keep the play in front of him. Lots zone and combo coverage because he has great instincts and above average spacial awareness. But I havent really watched him closely yet to draw a firm conclusion but I will be paying close attention this year, as he is draft eligible.
                  Yeah, he'd have to gain 30lbs for him to be the same size as "super-small" safeties Bob Sanders and Earl Thomas.

Comment

Yeah, he'd have to gain 30lbs for him to be the same size as "super-small" safeties Bob Sanders and Earl Thomas.
                    I wouldnt say thirty. He could play FS at around 195-200 lbs. Jim Lenhard did for years. Besides, I dont think he's 175 lbs. I think he's close to 190.

Comment

• Rookies reported to TC yesterday. Less than a week until veterans report and the first practice begins.

The 2011 NFCCG still leaves me feeling sick...time to go all the way this year. Leggo!

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
                        I wouldnt say thirty. He could play FS at around 195-200 lbs. Jim Lenhard did for years. Besides, I dont think he's 175 lbs. I think he's close to 190.
                        Alot of speculation by both of us. But Leonhard was undrafted and only started for 4 seasons. There's hardly a precedent.

Comment

Alot of speculation by both of us. But Leonhard was undrafted and only started for 4 seasons. There's hardly a precedent.
                          True, but Leonhard wasn't nearly the player Matheiu is. He had some above average athleticism but he wasn't nearly the caliber of a Mathieu as playmaker and instinctually on the field. Im talking more of their physical statue. And let's not forget Leonhard had a HOF ahead of him on the depth chart. He may have been listed as a SS but he was much more a centerfielder by nature. Playing him at SS was more as a means to a end, to get him on field with Reed. Just like we esentially have two MIKE's at ILB in Bowman and Willis. They used two FS's in Reed and Leonhard.

Comment

• I uploaded the 2011 49ers NFL Yearbook to my channel on YouTube. Here is the link if you want to watch:

http://youtu.be/KKT5viN2wz8

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Nathan Palmer claimed off the PS by the Colts...

Comment

• Ah fuggit would have love to have kept napalm

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information