Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i agree with the post about Rattay. Not the most gifted qb but a better qb than vick could ever hope to be. we should have held on to him to allow smith some time to sit. i also agree that sing wont bring in the kind of circus that vick will be if he is reinstated by the league
    “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by king2am View Post
      There is no way, Mike Singletary brings in a guy who is going to be followed by a **** storm wherever he goes.
      Not even Scot McCloughan is that stupid.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Not even Scot McCloughan is that stupid.
        I am actually pretty happy he is our GM.
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• I could write a thesis on my opinion of the Vick situation, but I'll just keep it short and say I'll be unhappy if we sign Vick.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Ok we all need to calm down on the Vick stuff. We are all smart enough to see that this is what happens the week between the championships games and the superbowl. These writers are trying to connect dots that aren't there. It wont happen there is no way. Im sure the SEA writers are doing the same crap. "Mora was Vicks coach, Hasslebeck is old, SEA rains a lot and um dogs dont like the rain." or something like that. Every writer is doing it.

I agree, Reeves would be great as an OC. I know coach Sing wanted an "old" school offense but i never thought they would go this route. Im hoping he gets it over Jackson.
            Last edited by woodyx02; 01-24-2009, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
              Jury's out for a few years, GMs live and die by the draft (or should at any rate) and we can't evaluate his yet.

edit: to clarify, I'm, far from unhappy he's our GM. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                That came out wrong. I don't mean to say I think he's a bad GM but Scot is the GM not Singletary, so it's Scot who would be responsible for bringing him in and I dont think he's that stupid.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• We really couldn't do any worse than Donahue.

Comment

• not to mention the pr hit they would take locally due to all that dog mauling drama in the bay area a couple of years ago

Comment

• Adam Shefter has too much power over our thoughts! Him "connecting the dots" is pure speculation. Let's not bother talking about this unless somehow, someway it becomes a reality.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• We may have been inept the last few years but I cant believe that we are totally brain dead. Lets face it, in NFL eyes our team has become a joke and I dont see Vick doing anything to turn that around. We've lost relevance and our glory years were an age ago - short term fixes are not the answer. We need to set sail with a view of success in 3 - 5 years time.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

• Originally posted by ninerfan View Post
                          We may have been inept the last few years but I cant believe that we are totally brain dead. Lets face it, in NFL eyes our team has become a joke and I dont see Vick doing anything to turn that around. We've lost relevance and our glory years were an age ago - short term fixes are not the answer. We need to set sail with a view of success in 3 - 5 years time.
                          i agree with that. we need to win like we did under walsh. team ball, not bringing in a circus
                          “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
                            i agree with that. we need to win like we did under walsh. team ball, not bringing in a circus
                            We are slowley building that.

Comment

• indeed, and singletary is a huge piece of that puzzle.

Comment

• pedro gomez would finally have something controvesial to report about. i think he is getting depressed without the ongoing bonds circus. btw i asked the guys on the falcons board what went wrong with jimmy williams. they said he had bad hips, attitude and weed problems. hopefully as a safety his hips wont get tested as much.
                                can you imagine trying to hide being stoned from singletary? that would be ten times worse than pulling off coming home in high school days (not that i would know)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information