X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummmmmm.... back on topic....

Check it down to this guy...

:P

The refreshing thing, at least IMO, is that nothing seen in those stills (which are GREAT) isn't being seen by coaches and Smith, himself. I have complete trust that Harbaalke will fix these issues with or without Smith.
    Last edited by phlysac; 10-23-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• I'm just as annoyed with the QB play as everyone else, but that article is bs. The only times VD was open in those pics were the very first one and the stick route...other than that, he's showing pics after Alex had already started his throwing motion and the coverage started shading over. It's a hit-piece, poor and amateurish. I will say that the Moss play was disgusting though, come on man, not in year 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac
        So you see 12-3-1 as a record and you're pissed???? No wonder everyone hates 49ers' fans.
        First, I dont give a damn if everyone hates 49ers fans. Personally, they all can kiss my ass. Second, the 12-3-1 record doesnt piss me off. It's the fact that it SHOULD be 13-3 but wont be that pisses me off. Thats the difference. A truly great team wins the games they're supposed to win. Against the Rams, we didnt do that and quite honestly, we were outplayed from beginning to end. If it wasnt for the Rams committing penalities, we would have lost and sorry, you and everyone else here can look at a tie as a positive where as I look at it as a negative because it should have been a win.

Comment

• By that rationale, we should be 9-0 since we have been favored in every game except at Green Bay.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness
            Good news unless you're Dan and want Kap to play the rest of the year.

Originally posted by Borat View Post
            By that rationale, we should be 9-0 since we have been favored in every game except at Green Bay.
            Dan doesn't have a rational part of his brain.
            Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
              you and everyone else here can look at a tie as a positive where as I look at it as a negative because it should have been a win.
              Find me one single post where anyone described tying the Rams as a "positive."

Are you making an internal argument up in your head? A tie is better than a loss but not a single person is happy about the game.

Comment

• I'm positive NO Niner fan is happy with the outcome of that game.

Comment

• Here is today's transcript from the reporters talking to Alex Smith after today's practice where he returned for the first time since sustaining a concussion.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-s...73&feedID=5936

I get the feeling he'll play Monday, and would be surprised if he didn't. I'm not a doctor, but compared to other concussions in the past, the symptoms he experienced seemed mild. No memory problems at least.

That being said, this guy is one tough SOB. His vision kept getting worse yet he stayed in the game for another series and completed a touchdown pass. That's insane. I hope when they're going over film this week leading up to the game the coaches are stressing to him not to take the unnecessary hits that he does and try to get rid of the ball. If Alex improved in that area he'd be a lot better. He already takes enough sacks as it is.

Oh and he's only seen one independent neurologist. Looking more and more like that PFT "report" from a "league source" was a bunch of crock.
                  Last edited by Ness; 11-15-2012, 12:46 AM.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                  -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                  Originally posted by Borat
                  Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                    Oh and he's only seen one independent neurologist. Looking more and more like that PFT "report" from a "league source" was a bunch of crock.
                    PFT reporting ********? No one should be surprised.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• So Alex has even more pressure on him now that Kaepernick has played. The first game Alex plays terrible in I know I'm going to hear "put Kaepernick in!!!"

Fans are so ********. "He can run and avoid sacks!" So could Troy Smith. You have to be able to throw the rock, something Kaepernick clearly didn't look very good at last Sunday throwing high and wide. Might as well have Frank Gore play quarterback if running ability is held in such high ****** at that spot.

Comment

• This week has actually gone by pretty fast. Kind of a good thing because i'm really anxious to see how the team responds after the tie, even though we have to wait an extra day for our game. We go up against a quality opponent and by far the best defense we're going to play too.

Comment

• We need a gameday thread.

Comment

• I'm sorry guys. Got some real serious **** going on at home right now. I won't be doing any gameday threads indefinitely. Hopefully later in the year if things get straightened out. If anyone wants to do one, then go for it. I'm sorry.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I don't see him making much of a contribution. But he did piggyback off Jared Allen's hardwork. Maybe he could do the same with Justin Smith.

Comment

• I dont understand the point of possibly signing Ray Edwards. He hasnt done anything since leaving the Vikings. We have Dobbs and Tukuafu who should both be moved back to the DL and both would be better options than Edwards would be. At least to me anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information