This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    The "gatorade bath" and "game ball" at the last game was pure ****. Sorry, it's true. The players sure didn't play for him at the Rams home game. They didn't play for him at the Thanksgiving game. They sure as FUCCCK didn't play for him in Oakland. They laid down like fat pigs in those games. They didn't give a **** until the last game. Then all of a sudden they care so much? Pure bullsh!t. Believe it if you want.
    Yeah, Rex Ryan got a Gatorade bath and the game ball on Sunday, as well. Noone cares about that.

Comment

• Speaking of Rex Ryan, he's being interviewed for the 49ers head job.

2014 Jets: 4-12
      2013 Jets: 8-8
      2012 Jets: 6-10
      2011 Jets: 8-8

#TeamYork

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
      Originally posted by Borat
      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• The hell with Rex Ryan. I don't want that fool for a HC. Why can't they just promote Vic Fango already. I would be pretty good with that hire for HC. then he can bring in his OC n DC ..

What kind of offense would he bring the table? Old school ground and pound or something different?

Also with Fango as HC the players know and trust him already.. Probably would die for the man .. I mean hell he did a great job with our defense this year with 95% of the team being injured and full of first and second year guys getting the start.

Fango for HC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
          Speaking of Rex Ryan, he's being interviewed for the 49ers head job.

2014 Jets: 4-12
          2013 Jets: 8-8
          2012 Jets: 6-10
          2011 Jets: 8-8

#TeamYork
          Trent Baalke is a hell of a lot better than Mike Tannebaum or John Idzik. Its a team effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
            Trent Baalke is a hell of a lot better than Mike Tannebaum or John Idzik. Its a team effort.
            Yes, Trent is.... but still no on Rex. Dude has a kinky Mark Sanchez tattoo. #enoughsaid

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
            Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Looks like Pep isn't in the initial mix for interviews for HC. Broncos OC Adam Gase is though, with an interview on Friday. I'm sure this guy has some kind of a good offensive mind (hard to tell how much of the Peyton Manning effect led to #1 O last year and #2 O this year) but it worries me that he's faced Dan Quinn's Seattle D twice, with Peyton Manning (not Kap) and has had his lunch eaten both times.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
              Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Have no interest in Gase but that sucks about Pep if true. He was second on my HC wanted list after Holmgren and before Mike Shanahan.

Comment

So Rex had nothing to do with the Jets failures? The point is why even go that route? He was part of a failure-ship and hasn't had any success in four years.

Comment

• Hamilton is coaching this weekend. He isn't free.

Comment

• Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 8h8 hours ago
                      In fact, you guys are going nuts about too many passes... Generally, always heard Roman pushed for more runs, Harbaugh for more passing.
                      Woah.

Comment

• I find the Adam Gase vs. Pep Hamilton discussion interesting.

One has 3 years with Peyton Manning.
                        One has 4 years with Andrew Luck.

Both have 1 year with the 49ers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                          So Rex had nothing to do with the Jets failures? The point is why even go that route? He was part of a failure-ship and hasn't had any success in four years.
                          Sure he did, i'm just saying there's more to it. He's a heck of a good coach and maximized the bad talent base he was given- with our talent base, he can do a lot better. When that team was somewhat but not fully similar to ours in 2009 and 2010 (good defense, ok offense) he took them to 2 straight AFCCG's.

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                          Hamilton is coaching this weekend. He isn't free.
                          Bowles isn't free either but we've contacted him. I don't think Hamilton is coveted by the 49ers.

Comment

• I'm on the Hire Vic Fangio bandwagon

Comment

Sure he did, i'm just saying there's more to it. He's a heck of a good coach and maximized the bad talent base he was given- with our talent base, he can do a lot better. When that team was somewhat but not fully similar to ours in 2009 and 2010 (good defense, ok offense) he took them to 2 straight AFCCG's.
                              Rex's teams have failed for four straight years. He's a huge part of that front office or not. He's a defensive minded coach. We already have a fantastic defense with Vic here. We have offensive problems. Rex is the last guy you would want to hire with our current situation. Jed would be burned at the stake if Rex was hired.

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                              Bowles isn't free either but we've contacted him. I don't think Hamilton is coveted by the 49ers.
                              Maybe. Maybe not.

Comment

• http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2015/01...aching-search/

Fangio, who interviewed for the 49ers‘«÷ head-coach opening Tuesday, would make Donatell his defensive coordinator if he‘«÷s named a head coach. Both are under contract with the 49ers in 2015.

Since he joined the 49ers in 2011, Donatell has been blocked from interviews for defensive-coordinator openings with the Buccaneers and Saints. The fact that the 49ers are now allowing him to interview, while blocking Fangio, is viewed by one source close to the situation as a sign the 49ers view Fangio as a strong candidate to be their next head coach. That is, they aren‘«÷t concerned about Donatell leaving because he‘«÷ll remain with the 49ers if Fangio is named head coach.
                                My current preference, in order, is Bowles, Austin, Rex Ryan, Quinn, Fangio, and Tomsula.

Fangio may have impressed the FO in his interview if he's become a serious candidate for the job.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information