This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I like Washington but I would assume that he stays. I do not like Henderson. He's a bit overrated. As for Moore, I dont like the idea of going for RFA's as it requires giving up too much.
    I agree good football player, but the cost would be too much probably a second round draft pick.
    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Do whatever it takes to sign Suggs if he's available.

Comment

• Suggs would be a great pick up, an upgrade as a pass rush and would fill out the LB core nicely. Will he want to come play here? We should make a bid on him and let the chips fall where they may.

I like Dunta, think that he might like a change of scenery. Who knows maybe he could make the transition to FS for us like Rolle did for the cards. I would prefer Reggie gets the shot, but it could be an idea to think about
        “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
          Suggs would be a great pick up, an upgrade as a pass rush and would fill out the LB core nicely. Will he want to come play here? We should make a bid on him and let the chips fall where they may.

I like Dunta, think that he might like a change of scenery. Who knows maybe he could make the transition to FS for us like Rolle did for the cards. I would prefer Reggie gets the shot, but it could be an idea to think about
          I really don't think Suggs is as good of a pick up as you guys think he would be. He really doesn't give us anything we don't already have.

Comment

• he is an improvement over parys at least the one we have right now. i think there are better areas to pursue in FA
            “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Regardless whether or not we think Suggs is an improvement, the reality is it's a slim-to-none chance he signs here. He's already spoken of a trio discount if baltimore can keep lewis/scott/suggs together, and then with AZ fresh of a superbowl appearance, his homestate doesn't look like a bad option to him either, from his perspective.

Looking at how much money the Rams have, it's much more likely we get our hands on O.J.

And i'm not going to count Peppers out. Maybe it's me, but I believe sitting any defensive player down in his office would give him a great shot at bringing them in.
              Originally posted by Babylon
              It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• AZ losing Dansby and getting Suggs wouldn't surprise me at all.

Comment

• Peppers has let it be known he wants to play in a 3-4....

take it for whats its worth lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                    Peppers has let it be known he wants to play in a 3-4....

take it for whats its worth lol
                    Spending that much money on a guy that hasn't played the position before no thanks. I really don't feel like having the two highest played defensive players in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                      Spending that much money on a guy that hasn't played the position before no thanks. I really don't feel like having the two highest played defensive players in the league.
                      it would be sick as hell though ;)

Comment

• Looking at the Rams cap space there is a good chance O.J. would be available.

Comment

• Peppers is nearing 30 and has no experience in the 3-4. Suggs is the much better fit than Peppers.

Comment

• Yeah I have to agree that Suggs would be a far better choice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Yeah I have to agree that Suggs would be a far better choice.
                              He would, but I would rather see us go after O.J. or Carey or both. We could probably sign both of them for less than it will cost for Peppers.

Comment

• Here's an idea -

Sign Suggs to play OLB and if we can get him for a steal, Robinson to start at CB and move Smith to FS.

Then, draft the best available RT at 10 and there ya go.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information