Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love it if we got Loadhalt in the 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
      The other somewhat noteworthy part of the article form the link above:

"New home for QB: Bruce Gradkowski, who was released by the Cleveland Browns Monday, wasn't out of work very long. The Raiders and 49ers each put in waiver claims on him, and on Tuesday he was awarded to the Raiders. Gradkowski, who has started game when he was with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, was signed by the Browns late last season when Brady Quinn was hurt.
      They must think that Alex is the guy if they are going to bring in someone else to be the #3 or they don't think he is going re-structure... the plot thickens!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        They must think that Alex is the guy if they are going to bring in someone else to be the #3 or they don't think he is going re-structure... the plot thickens!
        I hope that report of Jennings getting released soon is true :)
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
          I hope that report of Jennings getting released soon is true :)
          Undoubtedly. Why pay him that much when we all know he is going to get hurt?

Comment

• who has all been let go of?

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
              who has all been let go of?
              Keith Lewis & Tully Banta-Cain.

Jonas Jennings is expected to be next.

Comment

Keith Lewis & Tully Banta-Cain.

Jonas Jennings is expected to be next.
                From all of the interviews I have heard it is very likely that Alex will be retained next year so lets hope that's the case.

Comment

Bee-rows says Bruce would have been an extra mini camp body, since there is only one QB on the roster for sure

Also I hate they let go of Keith, one of my favorite 49ers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                    Bee-rows says Bruce would have been an extra mini camp body, since there is only one QB on the roster for sure

i'm curious to know why they would go after grad and not wait one another young qb

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                      Not really a big contributor and Michael Lewis is the starter at SS. They are probably going to target a SS in the draft or a young guy in free agency to be the SS replacement... Jim Leonhard?

Comment

Not really a big contributor and Michael Lewis is the starter at SS. They are probably going to target a SS in the draft or a young guy in free agency to be the SS replacement... Jim Leonhard?
                        That would be a great replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                          That would be a great replacement.
                          Well, I would expect if they went for him it would be to start, not sit on the bench behind Michael Lewis.

Comment

• I would like to know how much they saved just by releasing Cain because if the release of Keith Lewis was minimal, I really dont see the point of releasing him to begin with.

I'm happy we didnt get Gradkowski. We have Hill and Smith (who I dont see going anywhere) and hopefully sign Garcia as the backup and veteran leadership.

Comment

• My only question is, When is Mark Roman going to get cut? That dude is so garbage. It's too bad that Jennings couldn't stay healthy, he was pretty solid when he was on the field but it is time for him to go.

Comment

I understand the circumstances on why he was cut but still blows. Also I hope so but looks like the Jets are going to make a run at him and I have a hard time seeing him turning down playing with Rex Ryan again for the 49ers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information