• Show
Clear All

• Canty = Balmer

Comment

• Originally posted by edgrenade View Post
      Canty = Balmer
      How do you figure?
      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Macarthur
        MOTH is right. Our cap hit would be about $9 million if released. His salary & bonuses if he stays would be about $8.3 million.

---

Hmm, so I was right. He says that the cap hit would be about $9m if he's released and less if he stays so obviously, it makes the most sense to just keep him.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgrenade View Post
          No thanks, I am sure he'd get hurt getting on the plane to fly out to San Francisco. If a team cuts a running back like him it means they are not going to be worth signing; think Shaun Alexander.

As for this TO contract buisness... I live in Texas and I already have to hear enough **** about the ******* Cowboys. It's bad enough my parents live right by their practice facility. I don't care. I root against them every game and the last thing I want to read about is more Cowboys ****. Please, stop.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent
            As for this TO contract buisness... I live in Texas and I already have to hear enough **** about the ******* Cowboys. It's bad enough my parents live right by their practice facility. I don't care. I root against them every game and the last thing I want to read about is more Cowboys ****. Please, stop.
            Sorry. I wasnt the one who started the T.O. talk but I did continue it. T.O. is my favorite player so while most of you would be pissed off, I would be the happiest person here if he was come back to the 49ers. Enough said.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
              Sorry. I wasnt the one who started the T.O. talk but I did continue it. T.O. is my favorite player so while most of you would be pissed off, I would be the happiest person here if he was come back to the 49ers. Enough said.
              I know, you have mentioned he is your favorite before.

Comment

Originally Posted by Macarthur
                MOTH is right. Our cap hit would be about $9 million if released. His salary & bonuses if he stays would be about $8.3 million.

---

Hmm, so I was right. He says that the cap hit would be about $9m if he's released and less if he stays so obviously, it makes the most sense to just keep him.
                HAHA. OK. You act like my wife. Even when I prove her wrong, she still pretends to be right. Good one.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat
                  HAHA. OK. You act like my wife. Even when I prove her wrong, she still pretends to be right. Good one.
                  Dude, I said that the cap hit would be $8m. The guy just said the same thing so please explain to me how im wrong?

Comment

Dude, I said that the cap hit would be $8m. The guy just said the same thing so please explain to me how im wrong?
                    It's $8 million whether he's there or not. They'd only be taking on another $500-$700K to cut him. Your point was that cutting him would destroy their cap, but adding less than a million to their cap wouldn't effect them at all.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/019688.html
                      Originally posted by Matt Barrows
                      Now the big, big news ... new (actually old) unis. CEO Andy Dolich titillated the crowd last night by telling it, "don't be surprised if you see championship colors back in the future." I'm under the impression that "the future" is 2010, but both the team and the league are being coy about the subject. Maybe there's going to be a big reveal this summer ...
                      If they said this summer that the 80's unis are coming back, I'm going to be so pumped.

Also, if you two want to bicker about the Cowboys, use the Private Message function on the forum.

Comment

• when the hell are sf brass going to cut jennings, roman, franklin, brooks, and d.foster?

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                          when the hell are sf brass going to cut jennings, roman, franklin, brooks, and d.foster?
                          Franklin isnt getting cut. He was the starting NT for the majority of the season and played okay down the stretch. Give it time, anyway, they dont have to make all their cuts in February.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Also, if you two want to bicker about the Cowboys, use the Private Message function on the forum.
                            Nah, there isn't enough internet gratification when destroying someone through PM :)

Comment

• If Dan and Chapo would both dissapear I would be happy.

I thought we were supposed to have new uni's for 2009?

Comment

• Also a thought I had. If the Bengals have Chad Johnson on the trading block for a 3rd round pick or lower I think we should really consider it. If he comes back healthy he could do the same thing Moss did two years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information