This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat
    It's $8 million whether he's there or not. They'd only be taking on another $500-$700K to cut him. Your point was that cutting him would destroy their cap, but adding less than a million to their cap wouldn't effect them at all.
    Ah, okay. My mistake. I gotcha now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75
      If Dan and Chapo would both dissapear I would be happy.
      DUDE!!! I'm going to stay here FOREVER and EVER!!! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75
        Also a thought I had. If the Bengals have Chad Johnson on the trading block for a 3rd round pick or lower I think we should really consider it. If he comes back healthy he could do the same thing Moss did two years ago.
        WOW!!! Hates T.O. but would trade for Chad Johnson??? You've got to be kidding me???

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123
          when the hell are sf brass going to cut jennings, roman, franklin, brooks, and d.foster?
          I would keep Franklin and Brooks. Isnt Foster a UFA? If so, he wount be re-signed. I agree with you about Jennings and Roman.

Of course, they could wait to release them which isnt a bad idea because it will give teams the impression that they're NOT going after an OT or FS in free agency and/or the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
            it will give teams the impression that they're NOT going after an OT or FS in free agency and/or the draft.
            To assume we aren't would be foolish as everyone knows we're going to try and replace those two.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent
              To assume we aren't would be foolish as everyone knows we're going to try and replace those two.
              True but this time of year, every team lies about what they will be doing in regards to FA and the draft.

Comment

True but this time of year, every team lies about what they will be doing in regards to FA and the draft.
                That's what he just said.
                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Looks like the new unis are on the way ...this year

http://49ers.com/blog49/?p=426

Comment

• I would chad johnson over TO. Chad is definitely egocentric, but TO makes him look tame. Would only have to deal with his touchdown dances and calling out the other team. He would not throw the team under the bus and sulk constantly.
                    “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Law_99 View Post
                      Looks like the new unis are on the way ...this year

http://49ers.com/blog49/?p=426
                      Yep, it's official:
                      http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...is-season.html

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/019707.html

Comment

• I whole-heartedly PRAY that this is true...

Originally posted by Matt Maiocco
                        The 49ers emphatically closed the door on any possibility imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick will suit up for the club in 2009 or beyond... "The 49ers are not interested in Michael Vick," said a team spokesman Tuesday evening.
                        http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...hael-vick.html

Comment

• It's about time someone came out and said it.
                          Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                            It's about time someone came out and said it.
                            I figured it was obvious. Samurai Mike wants players committed to winning not those committed to crime.

Comment

DUDE!!! I'm going to stay here FOREVER and EVER!!! LOL.
                              why? for having an opinion? you get to chant your bs on here why can't dan or myself?

Comment

I would keep Franklin and Brooks. Isnt Foster a UFA? If so, he wount be re-signed. I agree with you about Jennings and Roman.

Of course, they could wait to release them which isnt a bad idea because it will give teams the impression that they're NOT going after an OT or FS in free agency and/or the draft.
                                wasn't much of a fan of brooks or franklin.
                                foster is garbage. i think clayton should get a crack to compete against robinson.
                                jennings and roman should have gone seasons ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information