Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget Mike Rumph, Kwame Brown, Reggie McGrew, RW McQuarters and JJ Stokes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• seen some stokes jerseys and love the barlow ones too

its official, Suggs got the Franchise Tag
      “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Somewhere Dan is crying.
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          I saw a picture of that guy recently and he looked like such a douche. haha

I do, sadly.
          holy shi*! LMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent
            Don't forget Mike Rumph, Kwame Brown, Reggie McGrew, RW McQuarters and JJ Stokes.
            First, im assuming you mean Kwame Harris. If not, who the hell is Kwame Brown and isnt he a basketball player???

Second, McGrew sucked as did Stokes and while you may hate T.O., doesnt it piss you off that he was stuck behind J.J. for a few years? It definitely pisses me off.

McQuarters turned out to be a solid CB and returner in his career. After all, he's still playing. Just not for us.

Rumph was bad but you have to wonder if he would have been bad if he didnt get injury every year. And you should add in Ahmed Plummer. Aside from his good 2001 season, he was average at best and thats probably pushing it.

Comment

• Dansby AND Suggs AND Sproles tagged so far. Peppers or Gross will be next.

If we want to pay for Haynesworth, he'll be available however.

I'm thinking locking up OJ Atogwe would be their best FA move if he doesn't get the tag tomorrow.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
              Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogcity_faithful
                its official, Suggs got the Franchise Tag
                Originally posted by Menardo75
                Somewhere Dan is crying.
                Mother ******!!!!! I was hoping that the Ravens were going to tag Lewis even though I will admit that I would have franchised the same player. Oh well.

*runs to corner and starts crying*
                *damn!!! im out of tissues*

LMFAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman
                  Dansby AND Suggs AND Sproles tagged so far. Peppers or Gross will be next.

If we want to pay for Haynesworth, he'll be available however.

I'm thinking locking up OJ Atogwe would be their best FA move if he doesn't get the tag tomorrow.
                  Three of the top players that I was hoping for are officially off the list. I'm guessing that Gross will get his money and Peppers gets franchised tomorrow. I dont want Peppers and Gross will demand way too much money if he hits UFA.

I have no interest in Albert Haynesworth. First, no forehead in SF would be safe and second, I guarantee that he'll suck once he gets his huge guaranteed bonus. Quote me on that.

I dont think STL has the cap room to tag O.J. I wouldnt mind him as our starting FS. I havent seen him play or anything but im sure he's far better than Roman especially since so many of you guys want him.

Hopefully, we'll sign Khalif Barnes to play RT but sadly, three years later, we're still looking for that pass rusher to replace Julian Peterson. UGH. :(

Comment

• If our only FA signings are O.J. and Barnes I will be a very happy guy. I don't think we will make a play for Hayensworth. We would probably have the higest paied defense in NFL history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75
                      If our only FA signings are O.J. and Barnes I will be a very happy guy. I don't think we will make a play for Hayensworth. We would probably have the higest paied defense in NFL history.
                      I'll be happy with us signing them as it solves two needs with quality players at a good price for each.

Anyone interested in Colts CB Kelvin Hayden if he hits UFA? And are there any other pass rushers out there worth looking at or was Suggs/Dansby pretty much it?

Comment

• I think Hayden is going to return to the Colts. No that was about it.

Comment

• NO DAMN! O.J. was franchised today!

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                            McGrew sucked as did Stokes
                            As long as you realize that the only WR's with more catches for the 49ers than Stokes are Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Dwight Clark, Billy Wilson, Gene Washington and John Taylor. I think that was a pretty good career considering his was at best the 3rd and mostly 4th receiving option on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                              NO DAMN! O.J. was franchised today!
                              It looked like that was the Rams plan but.... link?

Comment

• For those discussing Hayden:
                                http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/18/cb-h...-million-deal/

And for phlysac, the OJ link:
                                http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/18/cont...r-rams-atogwe/

Big time disappointment about Atogwe, I was hoping that we could plug him in there.
                                Originally posted by Babylon
                                It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information