This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    As much as I like Bay as a player, I hope not too much more. It would be darn near double what he is making now.
    and he's 31 :-(

Just what we need, more older dudes that are overpaid.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
      I wonder what veteran position player that's past his prime they're going to overpay this offseason?
      Thus, why I posted this recently. It's going to be somebody old.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Juan Uribe and pitcher Noah Lowry decide to test the free agent market

Comment

• Bye Noah. Hope Uribe can come back from a reasonable salary.

UUUUUUUU......ribe!!!!!!!!!

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

• Giants signed Freddy Sanchez for 2 years and $12 million.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              Giants signed Freddy Sanchez for 2 years and $12 million.
              Not a complete rip off. Hopefully he can be one of their better 2nd basemen in the league, or at least hit .300, play solid D and provide some leadership for the younger guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                Juan Uribe and pitcher Noah Lowry decide to test the free agent market
                Going to miss Lowry. Met him at Giants fanfest a few years back, very nice guy. Also one of my favorite memories of him was when he had to play RF in an extra innings ballgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                  Going to miss Lowry. Met him at Giants fanfest a few years back, very nice guy. Also one of my favorite memories of him was when he had to play RF in an extra innings ballgame.
                  his injury pretty much ended hope for him being a part of that rotation in the future.

Comment

• "Washington State Patrol pulled over Lincecum on Oct 30th for speeding on I5 and confiscated 3 grams of marijuana. He plead not guilty Monday"

dumbass.

Comment

• Yep. At least that might save the Giants a couple million in arbitration that they could throw toward a power hitter.

Comment

• No. The arbitrator doesn't consider anything but stats. Tim deserves a **** ton of money and I hope he gets it.

I'm just glad he got caught with pot and not something more serious.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          I'm just glad he got caught with pot and not something more serious.
                          Like steroids?

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
                            Like steroids?
                            No. Something serious. Like heroin.

Comment

• "SF Chron's Schulman: Clark County DA dropped the marijuana poss. charges against Lincecum but he will pay a $250 fine for having the pipe"

Still, what a dumbass. Also, expanding on Borat's comment: Timmy should be one of, if not the, highest paid pitcher in the league. Someone swtich his contract with Zito's.

Comment

• Yep, he's earned his money. I just worry about the burnout factor in a few years with him as his pitching style is so violent. He's more impressive than Zito ever was.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information