Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have not lost with Cain on the mound since August 18th, don't fail us now Matt

Comment

• Time to lock this up and get ready for the playoffs. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Padres 3-4-5 hitters go down in order yesterday at home in the 9th, needing only a run to prolong the game. My Posey jersey arrived a couple weeks ago and I'll be sporting it all day. :)

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• So, if I am understanding this right,

Giants win - Obviously win division
        Giants loss/Braves loss - One game playoff with Braves?
        Giants loss/Braves win - One game playoff with Padres

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
          So, if I am understanding this right,

Giants win - Obviously win division
          Giants loss/Braves loss - One game playoff with Braves?
          Giants loss/Braves win - One game playoff with Padres
          Here's the breakdown for the 4 possible playoff outcomes for tomorrow:
          http://blogs.mercurynews.com/extraba...ead-to-no-162/

With the Braves having a 10:35 AM PST start time we will know if we are in or if it's going to come down to the tie breaker, with a Giants loss. Worst case would be the 3 team tie breaker because I believe SF would have to play both games on the road. Monday would be in SD and Tuesday would be in ATL.

Comment

• Crazy **** lol.

Comment

• JUST WIN THE ******* GAME!

what the ****

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                JUST WIN THE ******* GAME!

what the ****
                It's only fitting this year ends with one more series of TORTURE.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                  It's only fitting this year ends with one more series of TORTURE.
                  No ****. I need to go see a cardiologist soon if they don't lock this up today.

We were foolish for expecting this team to just make it easy on us and win the first game.

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

• If they lose today, **** will get broken.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I love Buster Posey.

Time to break out the magic orange Nikes

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Time to break out the magic orange Nikes
                        commence celebrations!

Comment

• Yesssssssssssssssssssss!
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

CHAMPS! I'm going to go celebrate ONE good victory today.

Comment

• Glad the Braves won as well because I did not want to play the Padres again, they have had our number all year

Comment

• Feeling great. Baseball is such a tougher postseason to reach. Can't wait for playoff baseball. If we get hot, we could win it all. Hell ******* yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information