Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIDE YOUR KIDS, HIDE YOUR WIVES, HIDE YOUR HUSBAND THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS HAVE WON THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for changing the heading to this thread. Love that we got home field with Timmy and Cain going Game 1 and 2. Time to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Comment

• the Giants being in the playoffs is probably the best therapy for being a Niners fan.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        the Giants being in the playoffs is probably the best therapy for being a Niners fan.
        Yep. I'm ready for my medicine.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
        Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• TIMMY LINCECUM

oh yeah

eat it ATL

Comment

• That was a gem.

Comment

• So this is what playoff fandom feels like? I had almost forgotten.

Comment

• Rick. FN. Ankiel......part that makes me sick is SF couldn't scratch out a run against Kyle Fransworth. Torture.

Comment

• Sanchez starts another big game for the Giants. Here's to another solid outing!

Comment

• Why in the hell did we bring in Romo?

Thats the 2nd straight loss on him.

Comment

• brooks conrad, Giants MVP.

Comment

• Brain still trying to process a postseason comeback win by the Giants........

Comment

• When they hit that home run I'll admit that I considered turning off the game. Never expected us to score

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                            When they hit that home run I'll admit that I considered turning off the game. Never expected us to score
                            Didn't either and when they did I expected them to blow the game in extras. Awe the mentailty of being a suffering Giants fans. What everyone think of going with the Mad Bomber over Timmy? Bum has been great on the road but I got to admit it is tempting to run Timmy out there on 3 days rest and try to close out the series. Plus SF would still have Cainer going for game 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                              Didn't either and when they did I expected them to blow the game in extras. Awe the mentailty of being a suffering Giants fans. What everyone think of going with the Mad Bomber over Timmy? Bum has been great on the road but I got to admit it is tempting to run Timmy out there on 3 days rest and try to close out the series. Plus SF would still have Cainer going for game 5.
                              I thought for sure that is what we would do. Bumgarner has been pretty good recently, though, so I don't mind. Our starters have pitched 23 innings with 31 strikeouts, 4 walks, and only 1 ER. Hopefully he can keep that up
                              Last edited by abaddon41_80; 10-10-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• I think the Mad Bum does well, but I wouldn't be shocked if he was a bit shaky to start off tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information