• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe Ross strikes again!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
      Babe Ross strikes again!!!!
      No other bats showed up to help him out. Combine that with a couple stupid errors, and the Phillies easily tied up the series. Time to take 2 in Frisco.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
        No other bats showed up to help him out. Combine that with a couple stupid errors, and the Phillies easily tied up the series. Time to take 2 in Frisco.
        Top of the lineup is just killing SF. Torres funk is ugly. I still don't want to see him benched for Rowand but rather dropped to 8th in the lineup and see if he can battle out of it.

Of course there is no one else on this team that can leadoff but Ross would be an interesting candidate. With Hamels going and Ross hitting 20 points higher against lefties wouldn't be a bad idea to get him an extra AB or two from the leadoff spot.

Also out of Rent, Fontegnome and Panda I think Panda should get the start. Panda had some good ABs, Sunday, and with the offense struggling he is a much better option then the other two.

Also also Fox is a joke if it is true that they didn't want to preempt "Glee" and chose to play the game early to double dip the ratings. Bastards made me push back work to watch the game.

Comment

• F*CK Glee!!!

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

• I am surprised that FOX did that because Glee is old tonight anyway. Yes, I watch Glee

Comment

• hellz yeah! magic ******* orange nikes

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Mad Bum needs to lock these guys up today and the bats have to help him out. Frisco needs to step on the throat and take control of the series tonight, 3-1.

Comment

• I was in the best mood yesterday. This is fun.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• You have the advantage of Bum vs. Blanton tonight so rip their effing heads off please. Thanks from a appreciative Mets fan.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                      I am surprised that FOX did that because Glee is old tonight anyway. Yes, I watch Glee
                      Seriously?! .....SERIOUSLY?!.......

No really...... Seriously?! C'Mon MAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
                        Seriously?! .....SERIOUSLY?!.......

No really...... Seriously?! C'Mon MAN!
                        They usually have pretty good music

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                          They usually have pretty good music
                          I just threw up in my mouth.....a lot.

ONE MORE WIN & THE GIANTS GO TO THE SERIES! Gotta lock it up tomorrow with Bit Time Timmy Jim! What a gutsy, torturous, team effort tonight in the win. Huff was having an out of body experience in his post game interview - he didn't even know where he was. LOL. Man was Posey awesome with his 4 hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                            I was in the best mood yesterday. This is fun.
                            A whole bunch of this right now.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• It was only a matter of time until Posey's bat woke up this series. I'm glad he did it last night

Comment

• one more would be appreciated

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information