X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth.....a lot.

ONE MORE WIN & THE GIANTS GO TO THE SERIES! Gotta lock it up tomorrow with Bit Time Timmy Jim! What a gutsy, torturous, team effort tonight in the win. Huff was having an out of body experience in his post game interview - he didn't even know where he was. LOL. Man was Posey awesome with his 4 hits.
    It was awesome to see, I think Rowand, basically tackle Huff after he scored. I love this team.

I am going to be a wreck at work today listening to the game. So close but yet so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
      I just threw up in my mouth.....a lot.

ONE MORE WIN & THE GIANTS GO TO THE SERIES! Gotta lock it up tomorrow with Bit Time Timmy Jim! What a gutsy, torturous, team effort tonight in the win. Huff was having an out of body experience in his post game interview - he didn't even know where he was. LOL. Man was Posey awesome with his 4 hits.
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

• I ******* love this team.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• One ******* More Win! How Can I Concentrate On Other S*** Right Now?! :)

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
          Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
            Haters gonna hate
            It is what it is. Just an opinion, like yours. ;)

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

• Never thought that shoddy defense and poor base running would be the reason we lost. It is easy to blame Huff, because the runs did score on his error, but if Sandoval doesn't miss the bag on the sac bunt then we are probably celebrating a WS appearance right now. The way he pitched, Lincecum deserved to win that game

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                Never thought that shoddy defense and poor base running would be the reason we lost. It is easy to blame Huff, because the runs did score on his error, but if Sandoval doesn't miss the bag on the sac bunt then we are probably celebrating a WS appearance right now. The way he pitched, Lincecum deserved to win that game
                Agreed, welcome back to the bench Panda. Just horrible awareness on his part.

Giants have got to be kicking themselves that they didn't take advantage of an injured and laboring Doc Halladay. I think this series goes 7 now but I still like SF's chances. It has been 3 months since the last time the Gmen have lost 3 in a row (August 18th). Going to be a nerve wrecking weekend.

Comment

• We're silly to think the torture would end with an easy 4-1 series win, at home with Timmy on the mound. It's just not in this team's make up to make it that easy. They'll find a way to grind it out, hopefully in game 6, but then again, that wouldn't be as much torture as a game 7. :)

Comment

• hello, torture, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again,
                    because a loss is softly creeping, and left its seeds while I was watching,
                    and the vision that was planted on my TV,
                    still remains, within the sound of torture.

Comment

• 5th and 6th inning are going to haunt the Giants if they drop this game.

Comment

• URBIE!!!!!!! Busting out the clutchness. Using Timmy to bridge the gap to Wilson. Finish them.

Comment

• sports cry

******* sports cry

I have never been this happy. ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            sports cry

******* sports cry

I have never been this happy. ever.
                            I remember '02 and this team is so much more loveable to watch then that one. This has been great. Thank you Sabean and Bochy.......by God I never thought I would ever be saying that. Also thanks Bronxton for clinching home field for us back in July.

Comment

• Oh forgot THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT, THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Go Giants!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information