Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought he would be eligible to return somewhere in the mid NLCS, if we make it that far

Comment

• Melky will be eligible to dome back in the NLDS, but they aren't planing on using him:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/84...012-postseason

JUST ANNOUNCED:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/baseball-s...95&feedID=2796

Melky will be left off the postseason roster.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Not really surprising, it wouldn't fair to who's been playing Right Field already and Melky won't be in baseball shape.

Comment

• Game 7 tonight! I'm PUMPED! Time for the Giants to take the pennant.

Love how #RallyZito trended on Twitter worldwide with #RallyEnchiladas, #RallyCain and #RallyHorse making crazy noise as well.

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

• If I may be optimistic and pessimistic at the same time, if we do get to the WS we aren't going to win with Posey and Pence playing like this

Comment

• oh man, you guys!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Woohoo!!!

What an emotional playoffs this has been.

Comment

• The real Giants. **** yea!
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Awesome. Just...awesome.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Scu Scu Scutaro!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Feels a little dirty but the Angels are out and a girl I chasin atm is a huge Giants fan therefore...I is Giants fan hahaha

In all seriousness though, was a pretty good game.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• It's great to be a San Francisco sports fan right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                            It's great to be a San Francisco sports fan right about now.
                            Yes, I made the ballsy call in March of a Giants/Niners Championship sweep. Things are coming into shape. What a great team with a special ability to be so resilient together.

Though they've gone 6-0 in elimination games, I would be the happiest guy if they didn't even have to worry about playing another won this season!

Feels so good to be back. Time to get #RallyZito back trending for Game 1. He may need a two day buildup for this one.

Comment

• Baseball championship and football championship in the same season.

#getitdone

Comment

• Should be a great WS. Can't wait to get started!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information