Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a very nice return GF. It's probably lost money, but if it hits, you loving life.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
      That's a very nice return GF. It's probably lost money, but if it hits, you loving life.
      Yeah at the odds it looked liked the best deal. My thinking was if you get the WC with that pitching staff anything can happen. Also, if you add a bat it looks that much better.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Yeah at the odds it looked liked the best deal. My thinking was if you get the WC with that pitching staff anything can happen. Also, if you add a bat it looks that much better.
        Yeah, that's pretty much the consensus. We could be dangerous if we get a good bat. But it remains to be seen if we will actually go get that bat. The pitching staff is legit though.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much the consensus. We could be dangerous if we get a good bat. But it remains to be seen if we will actually go get that bat. The pitching staff is legit though.
          My favorite thing in baseball is young SP for whatever reason. Because of Bumgarner(who you know I love) and Alderson I'm rooting for you from afar. It's funny Sabean has all these pitchers now. How do you think Dunn would help you guys?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            My favorite thing in baseball is young SP for whatever reason. Because of Bumgarner(who you know I love) and Alderson I'm rooting for you from afar. It's funny Sabean has all these pitchers now. How do you think Dunn would help you guys?
            There's a big divide in regard to Dunn. Some people are just like OMGZ Dingerz and the other half feel his defense negates his offensive abilities. Personally, I'd probably be OK with him, but I wouldn't want to deal any of the top end prospects for him. They should have signed him as a FA in the offseason if they really wanted him.

Comment

There's a big divide in regard to Dunn. Some people are just like OMGZ Dingerz and the other half feel his defense negates his offensive abilities. Personally, I'd probably be OK with him, but I wouldn't want to deal any of the top end prospects for him. They should have signed him as a FA in the offseason if they really wanted him.
              Yeah that's fair but Sabean probably thought you were still a year or two away so no reason for Dunn. What prospect would give up for him? Anyone after the big 5?
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

None of Bum, Alderson, Posey, Villalona and Neal. Best arm I'd give up would be Henry Sosa or Scott Barnes. I soured on Nick Noonan so I'd be OK with him in a trade as well.

Comment

None of Bum, Alderson, Posey, Villalona and Neal. Best arm I'd give up would be Henry Sosa or Scott Barnes. I soured on Nick Noonan so I'd be OK with him in a trade as well.
                  Yeah that's what I figured pretty much.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Well GF1080, I gotta say ... after watching the Giants these past 2 games ... you just threw your money away. Talk about an eye-opener. I can't imagine this team making the playoffs. This offense is just horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      Well GF1080, I gotta say ... after watching the Giants these past 2 games ... you just threw your money away. Talk about an eye-opener. I can't imagine this team making the playoffs. This offense is just horrible.
                      :( I'm sorry. David Wright for Nick Noonan?
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• LMAO. Who needs David Wright? We got Rich ******* Aurilia.

BTW, I'm apologizing in advance for the upcoming Giants/Mets series. That one should set the record for boring.

Comment

LMAO. Who needs David Wright? We got Rich ******* Aurilia.

BTW, I'm apologizing in advance for the upcoming Giants/Mets series. That one should set the record for boring.
                          Haha you could have been nice about it. I set runs scored for both teams in the whole series at 8 1/2.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Haha you could have been nice about it. I set runs scored for both teams in the whole series at 8 1/2.
                            Well, I phrased that wrong. I'd trade all kinds of stuff to get David Wright. I just wanted to make fun of the Giants cause they are causing me much anger tonight. And for some reason, Rich Aurilia is the right-handed platoon at first base. He's got to be the worst first-baseman in all of baseball. I'm embarrassed.

Comment

• Looking at the current roster, aside from Pablo, Lincecum, Cain, Schierholtz, and Wilson, I'd probably trade any one on the roster. However, I wouldn't dare trade any of our top prospects. This isn't the Bonds era, we dont need to mortgage the future to win now, especially with aces as young as Cain and Timmy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Well, I phrased that wrong. I'd trade all kinds of stuff to get David Wright. I just wanted to make fun of the Giants cause they are causing me much anger tonight. And for some reason, Rich Aurilia is the right-handed platoon at first base. He's got to be the worst first-baseman in all of baseball. I'm embarrassed.
                                They need to DFA his ass and bring up Guzman.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information