This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FG4prez View Post
    he isnt looking as good this year as he was supposed to. His velocity has dropped across the board. sorry about lack of a link, but one columnist concluded that his regression this year is the reason why they couldnt get higher value.
    where did you read this/can you provide a link?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Losing to the Reds last night was terrible. What the **** happened in the 9th?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• CJ, just watch the video: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=290807126

/facepalm

Brian Wilson, if you are going to rock that stupid hair cut, dont **** games up.

Comment

• I don't know what you guys are talking about. The Giants didn't play last night. There was no game. I swear. There was no game. I mean it. Weird huh? Also, there was no World Series in 2002 either.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Barry Zito's hit single "A Man's Gotta Do", watch out John Mayer:
            http://thedirty.com/2009/08/07/dirty...mans-gotts-do/

Oh yeah, BEAT LA!

Comment

• Instead of working on music, he should be working on not sucking.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                Barry Zito's hit single "A Man's Gotta Do", watch out John Mayer:
                http://thedirty.com/2009/08/07/dirty...mans-gotts-do/

Oh yeah, BEAT LA!
                Karaoke Night at the the "Stick"

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Speechless after that game...........this is how I feel:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCoaBN6iOu0

Comment

• I already quit the Giants in the MLB thread. I refuse to back this team until Bochey and Sabean are gone. It's ******* pathetic.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Randy Quaid's character in Major League II (minus the happy ending) is the perfect example of my Giants fanhood.

Comment

• "Giants plan on calling up Bowker and Guzman from Triple-A tomorrow. They will also activate Torres and Aurilia from the DL"

per Giants official Twitter, thoughts?

Comment

• Anyone else enjoy watching Buster Posey sit on the bench? It has been fantastic and I hope I get to watch it for years to come.
                          Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?; 09-07-2009, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• well we all knew he was versatile. he played all 9 positions in one game (did he pitch in that? not sure) AND he can ride the pine. what a crappy time for rockies to go on win streak. ugh. how about juan uribe tho?

Comment

• U-RIBE!!!!!

pronounced:
                              (Ooooo.......ree-bayyyy)

Like to see the power from him, and he's been rewarded with some time at cleanup in the lineup. Glad Pernny has owrked out thus far. He's a good vet that's been through it all and had success that can really rub off on the Giants young stars. Has anyone else seen Lincecum has been glued to his hip lately? I like it.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                              Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• MadBaum sighting! About as good as I've ever felt about a heartbreaking, season threatening loss as u can feel. Seriously the padres and brewers should have got their sh-- pushed in

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information