This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 & 2012 & 2014 World Champion San Francisco Giants Discussion

It seems like every other team forum has an equivalent baseball team thread, so why not us?

I'll start this thread of by displaying a pic of my favorite Giant as a kid.

Last edited by Borat; 10-29-2014, 11:49 PM.

• Madirishman
    replied
    Both Cueto and Samardzija on board to improve the starting rotation. Their salaries combined are like signing just Greinke or Price, which puts the boatload of money they committed to these two players in better perspective. Crazy that MadBum will make the least per year out of all of them; Cain will make the most and is now considered the #4 or #5 starter. They still need an outfielder, likely for LF and my vote is for them to bring in Denard Span (assuming Upton, Cespedes and Gordon are all out of budget now). He has the leadoff hitter profile (a need they have with Aoki gone), is a contact hitter (fits with Giants team), has good speed and can steal bags (a need and area the Giants can improve in).

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent
    This infield is ******* terrible
    Originally posted by Brent
    what a season!

So, so very happy to eat crow.

What a fun post season. Damn, I love this team.

Leave a comment:

• Borat
    replied
    Gianasty.

Bring it Dodger fans.

Leave a comment:

• niel89
    replied
    Were gonna need more ampersands soon haha. The parade is gonna be nuts tomorrow. Orange and Black on holloween in the rain!

Leave a comment:

• Borat
    replied
    Booooom. Thread Title updated. For whatever reason I could not figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• Ness
    replied
    Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
    I so wish I could make it to SF for the parade tomorrow. There's just no chance of it happening.

On another note, can anyone local please secure me a copy of the Giants special edition Chronicle today? I'll pay them for the copy and shipping.
    Dang. I just came back from the store with mine. Not sure if they have any copies left at Whole Foods. I'll try looking. I'm about to go back out anyways.

EDIT: Sorry man. No more left at the store I went to. If I was still living in San Francisco and not Redwood City it would be different maybe. You can try ebay.
    Last edited by Ness; 10-30-2014, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Madirishman
    replied
    I so wish I could make it to SF for the parade tomorrow. There's just no chance of it happening.

On another note, can anyone local please secure me a copy of the Giants special edition Chronicle today? I'll pay them for the copy and shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Madirishman
    replied
    So pumped that they kept BeliEVEN and overcame unbelievable odds to be World Champs again! There was a lot of doubt and checking out in this thread but I never lost hope and I'm so glad they pulled it out. What a ridiculously close World Series and a great team in the Royals they beat! Woooooo hoooooo! Go GIANTS!

Leave a comment:

• abaddon41_80
    replied
    What an amazing performance by Bumgarner. I've never seen one pitcher carry the rest of the staff to such an extent.

Leave a comment:

• Ness
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ness
    replied
    Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!! Champs Again!!! Can't Wait For The Parade!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Borat
    replied
    Ahem ... new ************* thread title!!!!

Ahh ****, I think CJ has to do it.
    Last edited by Borat; 10-29-2014, 11:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Verloren
    replied
    Go Giants!

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    last time, I just changed the title; that can be done again by Borat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information