X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, Foles said he is staying for his senior year

Comment

Originally posted by binary View Post
      So if we ditch the idea of a "stopgap" and go straight to the draft, that would pretty much mean that next year would be full of more growing pains, and has a good chance of being a wasted year. Honestly, I don't really have a problem with that. People usually get upset with the idea of bringing in a rookie when the talent level is super high on the rest of the team, and the rookie would bring everyone down. Right now, I don't even know if the talent level is very high on this team, this coaching staff has just confused everything.
      The talent level is better than it was a couple years ago but there are obvious holes other than QB. I wouldn't describe the talent level of this team as "super high."

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

I'm digging the idea of Kyle Orton as a stopgap. Or maybe he can even develop into a long-term starter if he had a running game.

Comment

Kyle Orton? Am I a spoiled brat or would everybody else rather slit their wrists and hang themselves from a ceiling fan. He's played well this year, but he's wack. Everything about him. His neck beard, his 2XL jersey, I'd rather have Alex Smith in a wheelchair. I wouldnt have brought this thread up had I thought someone would suggest him...

Comment

Originally posted by THIZZorDIE View Post
            Kyle Orton? Am I a spoiled brat or would everybody else rather slit their wrists and hang themselves from a ceiling fan. He's played well this year, but he's wack. Everything about him. His neck beard, his 2XL jersey, I'd rather have Alex Smith in a wheelchair. I wouldnt have brought this thread up had I thought someone would suggest him...
            I'd take him over Mcnabb easily.

Comment

I pray we can land Ryan Mallett or Cameron Newton. Luck isn't going to get to us and I'm just not sold on Locker after this year.

I agree that I'd rather have Kyle Orton then McNabb actually. McNabb is still going to demand a ton of money even though he flat out looks finished. Orton would be much more ideal as a stop-gap type of player to me.

Comment

Originally posted by THIZZorDIE View Post
                the only reasons you gave as to why you don't like Orton are all based on his appearance...

also, he is not just a one year wonder

Comment

Believe it or not I'm in favour Alex under center for another year with a high round draft pick (Locker or Newton) waiting in the wings to pick up either late next season or starting the year after

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Locker has a lot at stake in this bowl game. It may be a case of more to lose than to gain as well. He had a miserable game @ Nebraska eariler this year; If he does not improve I think their will be more skeptics of him than anything else. He's had nearly a month to prepare and a second chance at a good/great defense. He can rest easy headed into pre-draft workouts if he plays well. The expectations for his workouts are very high, so any dissapointment there and he's very much in trouble. What do you think his draft status will be if he plays poorly/well?

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information