Free Agency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
    I'm not sure if that makes much sense to me. Do you think Hasselbeck only has another year in him? Because otherwise, there's no reason that Greene would even be in the equation. If we sign a vet, he'd allow Seneca to be played where they want to play him, have a veteran starter to come in if Hasselbeck were to get hurt, and to keep Greene on the bench, or possibly on the practice squad.

As for priorities, it's clear that Hamlin has been one of our top priorities, but right now, I'd say DT is a bigger priority than TE. That's just my opinion though.
    Im thinking about the long term situation at QB. Once Hass wears out, we dont have a solution at all, unless we have faith that Greene is our future starter.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Denver got Graham and we still havent resigned Hamlin.

We're ******.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

The Seattle Times reports that TJ Duckett is visiting us this week

Sig by rainbeaukid2
        Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

We cut Grant Wistrom

Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

We signed Marcus Pollard to a one year deal, and Jerramy Stevens was arrested

Sig by rainbeaukid2
            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

I'm sure Stevens wasn't coming back for sure before, but now it's set in stone. I like the Pollard signing. At the very least, we need TE depth. Now if only we could find some random huge DT...
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I'm guessing that we go TE in the 2nd. I don't mind the signing, but you can't replace Stevens with just a 35 year old veteran. I don't know of anyone else any good in free agency, so I would hope we address this early in the draft. Or maybe D Jack gets traded for a pick or some help.

Comment

We re-signed Engram

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                  Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information