Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you guys...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who do you guys...

    want this year in the first round?
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.


  • #2
    I say Runningback, only because it will most likely be the BPA.
    Stewart if he falls, or Mendenhall from Illinois would be a good pick.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would love for Stewart to fall to the hawks, but after his bowl game performance I'm not quite sure if that is still going to happen. I still think we need a dominating lineman in the middle of the defense and a tight end would be nice, but I don't think that there are any worth a first round pick at that point.
      Stewart is a playmaker and runs hard every play, he would be a nice change of pace even if they retain Alexander and Morris.
      Video games keep me sane

      University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

      Comment


      • #4
        I personally love Stewart as a prospect, but it is starting to become a reality that he will not fall to us.
        Mendenhall would be great because he would contribute, and him and mo morris are so different that they would contribute in different areas.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

        Comment


        • #5
          I haven't really seen mendenhall play except against USC. If we don't get stewart in round one and mendenhall is gone, I'm not sure where we go. Personally, I'd rather have Mike Hart, but he isn't worth a 1st round pick and I don't think he'd fall that far in the 2nd.
          If both Stewart & Mendenhall are gone do you suppose they go TE with Fred Davis or develop more depth on the D- or O-lines?
          Video games keep me sane

          University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by summond822 View Post
            I haven't really seen mendenhall play except against USC. If we don't get stewart in round one and mendenhall is gone, I'm not sure where we go. Personally, I'd rather have Mike Hart, but he isn't worth a 1st round pick and I don't think he'd fall that far in the 2nd.
            If both Stewart & Mendenhall are gone do you suppose they go TE with Fred Davis or develop more depth on the D- or O-lines?
            I dont know really. really depends on the talent avaliable. Mostly it is a toss up between TE and OLINE just because i dont see any DT talent there and with Kerney i dont think we need another end as much as DT or TE and our OL is getting older.
            If davis is there and the 2 RBs arent, then i think we go that route.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


            Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have wanted Stewart for a long time and know thanks to his bowl game we might just miss out. Mendenhall would also be a good choice and him or Stewart should fall to us. If they dont I really want to see a top notch guard to emerge and have the Hawks take him.

              Also DT might be an option. If Dre Moore lights up the combine I would mind him being our number 1.
              Originally posted by STARHEATHER
              the only hot actreeses are adult
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
              Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                I have wanted Stewart for a long time and know thanks to his bowl game we might just miss out. Mendenhall would also be a good choice and him or Stewart should fall to us. If they dont I really want to see a top notch guard to emerge and have the Hawks take him.

                Also DT might be an option. If Dre Moore lights up the combine I would mind him being our number 1.
                worst part is Stewart was a homestate kid. I think TE would be an option if the 2 RBs are there and one looks good enough to take. Fred Davis is basically who i imagine unless someone comes out of nowhere and Davis doesnt stink up the combine or pro day.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I agree that we don't need help at DE, but I'm worried about DT. Ya, Mebane has stepped in and has did a pretty good job so far, but he's not in there every play, so it would be nice if we had some more depth at DT. TE is a cause for concern but I still think that carlson should be available if Davis slips through the first round. I do agree that we need to bolster the offensive line and this year might be a good time to draft Walter Jones' replacement, much like we did with Chris Spencer a couple years ago.

                  *Edit: Yes, Stewart is a homestate kid and because of that it would be awesome if the Hawks could draft him. It would be a very popular pick because of the combination of him being a local and Alexander's struggles.
                  Last edited by summond822; 01-04-2008, 07:07 PM.
                  Video games keep me sane

                  University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by summond822 View Post
                    I agree that we don't need help at DE, but I'm worried about DT. Ya, Mebane has stepped in and has did a pretty good job so far, but he's not in there every play, so it would be nice if we had some more depth at DT. TE is a cause for concern but I still think that carlson should be available if Davis slips through the first round. I do agree that we need to bolster the offensive line and this year might be a good time to draft Walter Jones' replacement, much like we did with Chris Spencer a couple years ago.
                    true. This draft has a nice top layer of Tackles, so i think if a guy like Chelirus drops he should be in consideration too.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by summond822 View Post
                      I agree that we don't need help at DE, but I'm worried about DT. Ya, Mebane has stepped in and has did a pretty good job so far, but he's not in there every play, so it would be nice if we had some more depth at DT. TE is a cause for concern but I still think that carlson should be available if Davis slips through the first round. I do agree that we need to bolster the offensive line and this year might be a good time to draft Walter Jones' replacement, much like we did with Chris Spencer a couple years ago.
                      Yea I love how Spencer has worked out so far and I think we can find a LT late in the 2nd or 3rd to learn from Jones.

                      We are really lucky this year since all our major needs are very deep in this draft. TE, RB, T.
                      Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                      the only hot actreeses are adult
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                      Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                        Yea I love how Spencer has worked out so far and I think we can find a LT late in the 2nd or 3rd to learn from Jones.

                        We are really lucky this year since all our major needs are very deep in this draft. TE, RB, T.
                        yes we are, especially if Jones and Slaton come out, making that RB group great.
                        and while i agree about the LT in the 2nd or 3rd, Chelirus would be a great value there.
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                          yes we are, especially if Jones and Slaton come out, making that RB group great.
                          and while i agree about the LT in the 2nd or 3rd, Chelirus would be a great value there.
                          Everytime I watch Felix Jones I dream of him suiting up for the Seahawks.

                          This would be a great draft to trade down in what do you guys think about that.
                          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                          the only hot actreeses are adult
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                            Everytime I watch Felix Jones I dream of him suiting up for the Seahawks.

                            This would be a great draft to trade down in what do you guys think about that.
                            I think he would be a great pick, and with a good showing could sky rocket. Petrino going there basically solidified the nfl as a major option for him. i picture trading up in round two would be great to be able to pick him up.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                            Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I believe Felix Jones is going back to Arkansas. I can't really blame him, even though he is a legitimate prospect this year, he will get a chance to shine without being overshadowed by McFadden. I also think that Slaton is going to go back to school, if for no other reason than a shot at a national championship with his good friend Pat White.
                              The TE's I'm really intrigued by, other than Davis, are the one's from Mizzou. I heard that one is going back to school, but was the other one a sophomore or a senior?
                              Video games keep me sane

                              University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information