Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The seahawk fans only discussion thread (NO RAMS FANS ALLOWED)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The seahawk fans only discussion thread (NO RAMS FANS ALLOWED)

    We're seahawk fans. We're the best fans ever. We get to have our own little random discussion thread. Let's exercise our right to be the best fans ever.

    Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

  • #2
    I just broke your thread rules.....Watcha gonna do Tubby? Sadly, I'm not a rams fan, but I did give yodachu his avy

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by etk View Post
      I just broke your thread rules.....Watcha gonna do Tubby?
      I'll tell you what Im going to do... Im going to do absolutely nothing.

      Sig by rainbeaukid2
      Originally posted by yodachu
      Everyone pwns the Rams.

      Comment


      • #4
        This board is turning into the tubby only board.

        Sig by rainbeaukid2
        Originally posted by yodachu
        Everyone pwns the Rams.

        Comment


        • #5
          yea, you should build a fort in here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
            yea, you should build a fort in here.
            Scott should change the name to "Tubby's Hideout"

            Sig by rainbeaukid2
            Originally posted by yodachu
            Everyone pwns the Rams.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tubby View Post
              This board is turning into the tubby only board.
              Take the hint.


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                Take the hint.
                Ever since Danman left seahawk fans have been very underrepresented

                Sig by rainbeaukid2
                Originally posted by yodachu
                Everyone pwns the Rams.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                  Ever since Danman left seahawk fans have been very underrepresented
                  You say that like it's a bad thing.


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dear Tubby,

                    No one likes u. Please go annoy other people.

                    Signed,
                    Most people on this board.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      Dear Tubby,

                      No one likes u. Please go annoy other people.

                      Signed,
                      Most people on this board.
                      Dear yoda,

                      you gave me positive rep. Thank you.

                      Signed,
                      Tubby

                      Sig by rainbeaukid2
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      Everyone pwns the Rams.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I would just like to remind everybody how awesomely awesome seahawks fans are.

                        Sig by rainbeaukid2
                        Originally posted by yodachu
                        Everyone pwns the Rams.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Tubby, would you perform fellatio on a male specimen for positive rep. Are you a......rep *****?!?!

                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by etk View Post
                            Tubby, would you perform fellatio on a male specimen for positive rep. Are you a......rep *****?!?!
                            Yes, Im a rep ***** because I have 34 rep points. And no, I would not blow a guy for rep. Thats a rumor.

                            Sig by rainbeaukid2
                            Originally posted by yodachu
                            Everyone pwns the Rams.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh, squiggly line in my eye.

                              Sig by rainbeaukid2
                              Originally posted by yodachu
                              Everyone pwns the Rams.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information