Favorite Memory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Memory

What was your favorite memory this season?
    Mine was Lofa getting 3 picks at Philly.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEQRXzmgEAs
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

I agree with Lofa's picks since I had him on my fantasy team :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
        that was so sick. I remember watching that game on NFL replay and they put in Josh Browns interview. That was a sick hit though.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Mine was going to the opening game vs. TB. Standing directly in the sun for the entire game, with only one bottle of disgusting Jones Soda for hydration.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
            Mine was going to the opening game vs. TB. Standing directly in the sun for the entire game, with only one bottle of disgusting Jones Soda for hydration.
            Where you in the Hawks nest? I thought the Tampa Bay game was going to be a huge blowouts but ended up being one of our closest games all year.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

I don't know, mine is either one of Nate Burleson's ridiculous returns for a TD, or when Josh Brown came down the field and just absolutely blew up a returner.
              Actually I take that back. Anytime I watch an opposing quarterback get sacked on 3rd down.
              Least favorite: Getting shut out @ Pittsburgh (my cousin is a steelers fan and I didn't hear the end of it for weeks...)
              Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information