Gameday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday Thread

Back again for the season, we play the Bills today!
    Last edited by jballa838; 09-07-2008, 11:21 AM.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Well, I'm pretty confused as to why everybody is picking washington to win. Their defense is good against the run, but last time I checked, we didn't really run much. I think that portis is probably gonna gash us a couple times, but I don't see the washington offense being too effective, especially not if marshall blitzes collins like he should. Plus if the hawks jump out to an early lead, the redskins will be in trouble without having someone who can avoid kerney, tapp, or peterson.
    Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
      Well, I'm pretty confused as to why everybody is picking washington to win. Their defense is good against the run, but last time I checked, we didn't really run much. I think that portis is probably gonna gash us a couple times, but I don't see the washington offense being too effective, especially not if marshall blitzes collins like he should. Plus if the hawks jump out to an early lead, the redskins will be in trouble without having someone who can avoid kerney, tapp, or peterson.
      yeah, the only arguements made for the Skins is they are playing with emotion, on a roll, and it looks like rain.
      Hawks should win if they can get going quickly, but WA has some play makers in the secondary. I think they wont make enough and the Hawks win.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

i don't think the redskins have ever played in an environment like qwest field, excluding two years ago. Plus, when they doubt that the crowd can be as loud as they are naturally...really bad combination. It seems like every time that someone doubts that the crowd is that loud, the 12th man just comes out louder and louder. I believe that the combination of playoffs and being questioned is going to lead to it being the loudest it has been all year.

I just can't believe that the redskins emotion is going to be able to top the crowd.

BTW I actually figure that Alexander and Morris are gonna have big games, especially if washington tries to take away the pass with blitzes.
        Video games keep me sane

Comment

i don't think the redskins have ever played in an environment like qwest field, excluding two years ago. Plus, when they doubt that the crowd can be as loud as they are naturally...really bad combination. It seems like every time that someone doubts that the crowd is that loud, the 12th man just comes out louder and louder. I believe that the combination of playoffs and being questioned is going to lead to it being the loudest it has been all year.

I just can't believe that the redskins emotion is going to be able to top the crowd.

BTW I actually figure that Alexander and Morris are gonna have big games, especially if washington tries to take away the pass with blitzes.
          I dont know if the backs will have a good game, but they will do enough to win.

Comment

3 and out. excellent start.
            the 12th man is rockin right now

Comment

we need to keep moving the chains this drive.

Comment

It looks like we'll be fighting the refs. Again.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                Originally posted by yodachu
                Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

The refs arent that bad. they have had some tough calls, but i dont know if we are playing the refs yet. Our D looks impressive though. Incredibly tough and shutting these guys down

Comment

Halftime Thoughts?
                    10-0 so far.

Comment

I'll Start: Our D looked amazing this game so far. Definately could be doing better on O but we are rushing the passer well.

Comment

It looks like the game's going to end with a 28-14 victory. I look forward to our rematch against GB at Lambeau Field.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                        Originally posted by yodachu
                        Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

We had some turn-overs, but your D was stout and it lead to the win. Time to go to Lambeau hawks. A game in wisconsin between 2 passing teams.
                          and Tubby was wrong
                          it was 35-14

Comment

they definately scared me there in the 3rd and 4th quarters. They stopped getting pressure on collins! Whew...i started smiling again after hasslebeck threw that bomb to hacket, I though he was going to throw another pick when he dropped back.

4th quarter started out horrible, but it had a nice ending :D

Now to Green Bay. We need to pressure Favre like we did to Collins in the 1st half. Hasslebeck and the RB's are going to have to have good games against that GB D if we're gonna have a chance to win.
                            Video games keep me sane

Comment

they definately scared me there in the 3rd and 4th quarters. They stopped getting pressure on collins! Whew...i started smiling again after hasslebeck threw that bomb to hacket, I though he was going to throw another pick when he dropped back.

4th quarter started out horrible, but it had a nice ending :D

Now to Green Bay. We need to pressure Favre like we did to Collins in the 1st half. Hasslebeck and the RB's are going to have to have good games against that GB D if we're gonna have a chance to win.
                              we are gonna need a huge game rushing if lambeau has bad weather.
                              these Rushing stats arent acceptable.

77 total yards
                              Alexander 15 for 46
                              Weaver 1 for 17 TD
                              thats not accetable. we need to run better

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information