Step 2 of 4. Green Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    East Coast bias? You do realize that neither of these two teams are on the east coast right?
    You do have to remember that Seattle is so far away from the rest of the league that even though Green Bay isn't on the east coast, they are close enough that they are going to get more attention than seattle. So east coast bias makes sense.
    Last edited by summond822; 01-11-2008, 05:32 PM.
    Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
      yeah both Brett and Matt arent California guys that never played in snow, they both played in it before. We both dont have a run game. . . so its not like one team plays smash mouth football.
      I find this ironic...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
        I find this ironic...
        in hind sight of course you do, but at teh time i didnt really think Grant would EXPLODE like he did. Green Bay now has a run game for the next 6-8 years.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          in hind sight of course you do, but at teh time i didnt really think Grant would EXPLODE like he did. Green Bay now has a run game for the next 6-8 years.
          I wasn't expecting 200, but still around 100. Saying that we didn't have a run game was ridiculous. If it was the Week 3 in the regular season you'd be 100% right, but Grant didn't get 956 yards in 8 games with us not having a run game.

Comment

Dam that was a straight up blowout. Like always Matt was streaky. Alexander killed multiple drives. Deion Branch's injury was HUGE. Grant tore us up especially Tapp. Good job Green Bay you guys really showed you can beat the cowboys.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              i predict a blowout

34-10 Packers
              i got the score wrong but was only 2 points off on the difference

Comment

Man, our defense sucked it up...i mean did Green Bay have to punt all day? Of course our running game was pathetic, but still I expected better from hasslebeck and the receivers. Way too many dropped passes. Oh well, all luck to Green Bay, but I'm mainly rooting for San Diego to upset the patriots right now (unlikely...)
                Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
                  Man, our defense sucked it up...i mean did Green Bay have to punt all day? Of course our running game was pathetic, but still I expected better from hasslebeck and the receivers. Way too many dropped passes. Oh well, all luck to Green Bay, but I'm mainly rooting for San Diego to upset the patriots right now (unlikely...)
                  We punted like twice, but that was under 5 minutes left and the game was wrapped up. Thanks for the luck. Hopefully you can say you lost to the best.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    We punted like twice, but that was under 5 minutes left and the game was wrapped up. Thanks for the luck. Hopefully you can say you lost to the best.
                    that would be a nice thing to say:
                    "Well, we lost to the SuperBowl Champions led by Brett Favre
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

...when did Seattle get fans?

Comment

when tubby left. they came out of hibernation

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information