X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
    True or False:
    Holmgren will retire.

I truely have no clue and my gut idea is that he will be gone. I dont want it to happen, but I am 50% sure he'll leave.
    It's going to depend on if they give him an extension beyond 08. He wants to be extended beyond next year, and if they give it to him I think he's coming back for at least one more season. If not, say hello to Jim Mora Jr. the new Head Coach of the Seattle Seahawks.
    Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
      It's going to depend on if they give him an extension beyond 08. He wants to be extended beyond next year, and if they give it to him I think he's coming back for at least one more season. If not, say hello to Jim Mora Jr. the new Head Coach of the Seattle Seahawks.
      I will vomit if Jim Mora Jr. takes Holmgren spot. I am hoping for another two years with the Walrus.
      Originally posted by STARHEATHER
      the only hot actreeses are adult
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
      Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information