Seahawks Sign Guard Wahle To Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks Sign Guard Wahle To Deal

Herald Net - The Seattle Seahawks signed guard Mike Wahle to a five-year contract on Thursday, according to HeraldNet.

Carolina released Wahle on Monday due to financial reasons, allowing the Seahawks to fill a sizable void on their roster.

The monetary terms of the deal have not been released.
    http://www.heraldnet.com/article/200.../1018/SPORTS09

Thoughts? :)

Huge move here, he'll step right in and be a nice replacement for Hutchinson, albeit a bit late.

Comment

excellent. We needed Guard depth
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

My thought? Why don't any of the players I want end up being Lions!! Seriously though I'm jealous and I can see SA having a revivalry with this pick
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Can someone explain to me how they could sign him? I thought FA didn't start for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post
            Can someone explain to me how they could sign him? I thought FA didn't start for a few weeks.
            Wahle was released so he can be signed before FA
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information