Question about Ken Hamlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Ken Hamlin

Hey guys, I'm looking for some feedback on Ken Hamlin. Apparently, he may be a free agent target of the Cowboys. My question to all of you is can he cover? I've heard conflicting reports aboout his coverage ability. I wanted to come to the place where I can get the right info.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
    Albert Camus

Hamlin cover ability is above average, but what makes him so great is his run-stopping ability. He can run 15-20 yards upfield and make a tackle for a loss.

But it wont matter, we're going to resign him (I hope).

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Any idea on how big of a contract he's looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Any idea on how big of a contract he's looking for?
        He's a good, young safety. I'd expect a long term deal paying out a good amount of money.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
        Originally posted by yodachu
        Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

cowboys signed him for $2.5m 1 year deal, to get a big contract later. so why was no one willing to give him a big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyz View Post
            cowboys signed him for $2.5m 1 year deal, to get a big contract later. so why was no one willing to give him a big deal?
            Maybe the off-field issues were a bigger problem than we thought. I don't think it's anything to worry about though, and Roy should keep him in check. Great signing by you guys.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information