2010 Draft thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    In my mock right now, I have the Seahawks taking Eric Berry over Trent Williams at #6 with Okung and Bulaga off the board. For pick #14, Anthony Davis and CJ Spiller are both off the board. Who would you direction would the Seahawks go in that situation?
    I'd personally rather Williams over Berry otherwise they are going to be left holding the bag for a Tackle. At #14 i'll take Taylor Mays and then Gerhart at #60. I've been consistant with those picks (actually would rather Booyalaga) so no need to panic now.

Comment

gonna stick this thread. Go Hawks!
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

With the way things went I couldn't have asked for a better first round. Awesome job Pete.

Comment

I was actually pretty surprised. At 14 I was dreading getting Taylor Mays, then they drafted Thomas and I was ecstatic. Only later did I realize that we'd passed on Bryant, but Thomas is going to do great things on our defense.

And Okung made me very very happy :D
          Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

I was predicting Mays all along so i guess that shows how much i know. Thomas was a nice pick but i dont see him as a run stopper more an extra corner out there. Will be interested in seeing who they target in the 2nd, should be a fair amount of big backs available.

Comment

definitely. I was shocked to see Okung really there as a lot of people had him as their number one Tackle. he fits our scheme well and I was so sad when Best and Spiller were picked because those were the two guys I wanted most this year.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I admit I was HIGHLY suspect of Pete when he got hired, and got even more unsure after that horrendous Whitehurst trade, but he absolutely killed it on draft day.

What he should focus all his energy on now is finding/developing/trading for a 4-3 rush DE. They're as hard(or harder) to find than Franchise QB's and this team will never make another SB without one.

He can go the Eagles route and blitz the LB's more, which would probably be good in Curry's case, but he still needs a dominant pass rusher with a hand on the ground.

Comment

how much does julius jones have left? can he hit a hole with speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    how much does julius jones have left? can he hit a hole with speed?
                    Julius Jones hitting a hole? Lol good one. He has the vision of a tree stump.
                    Last edited by Cicero; 10-22-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information