Seahawks 2009-2010 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jcyz-nSVs

Don't tell me you don't want this guy on our team. Especially as a 6th-rounder. the guy's a freaky athlete.

Comment

• No, I'm not saying that I don't want McCoy on the Seahawks. I was saying that it kind of puzzled me since TE was one of our only positions of strength heading into the draft.

McCoy should have been a 2nd or 3rd round pick, there's no questioning that and to get him in the 6th was a steal. This depth was ridiculously deep, and even in the 6th round players could be had that could make an impact. Although McCoy, Carlson could be one of the great TE duo's for years to come.
      Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

• I never understood why Dexter Davis was ranked so low... He was productive, he's clearly quick (4.64 - fastest DE at the combine), and durable.

I knew PC would remember him so I threw him there in the 7th round of the mock draft thread.

Could be perfect for that elephant role. They are definitely thinking of some 3-4 wrinkles (Rob Rose is listed as a DE on the website and E.J. Wilson is a bigger DE in the mold of a 5-tech). I just think Mebane is the best player on the defense and he's best as a one-gap penetrator, not a nose or a 5.

Two other things to note:
        -Jameson Konz is listed as a WR on the Seahawks website.
        -Walter Thurmond is also.

I would think Thurmond is a mistake but it will be interesting to see what they do with Konzie. Ayyyyyyyyyyy.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
          I never understood why Dexter Davis was ranked so low... He was productive, he's clearly quick (4.64 - fastest DE at the combine), and durable.

Could be perfect for that elephant role. They are definitely thinking of some 3-4 wrinkles (Rob Rose is listed as a DE on the website and E.J. Wilson is a bigger DE in the mold of a 5-tech)...
          Word. That's pretty much what I said in the "draft grades" thread.

Comment

• Looks like Golden Tate had a good time after getting drafted haha

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information