No announcement yet.

Seahawks 2009-2010 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seahawks have apparently signed Edgerrin James. Sounds like a 1 year, $2 million contract. They need the depth that's for sure, but other than that, it is kind of hard to see why they made this move.
    Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/08/24/jame...with-seahawks/
      dont really get this one either

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

There was an article on James's official site talking about him coming to Seattle, but it is gone now. This may be a case where the leak may have blown up the deal. It also sounds as if this deal is actually going to happen then Duckett is gone.
        Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=4422263

i have to admit i did not see this one coming, i was never a fan of duckett but i was sure he would have stuck around because he played for mora

Comment

I would rather have Duckett than Jones. At least Duckett does one thing (short yardage) well where as Jones fails as everything.

Comment

we desperately need to sign another lt, such as mark tauscher or levi jones , the sean locklear experience will not work

Comment

I love the pick-up of Edge by the Seahawks, he should start for them all year imo.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by redbills View Post
                  How has Max Unger looked so far?
                  Better than expected i think and versatile. With the health of the OL i would be surprised if he doesnt start, might of anyway.

Comment

We should add another former Cardinal in Roderick Hood. We need someone to start opposite Lucas while Tru is out and he knows all of Arizona's schemes.

Comment

How has Mike Teel and Courtney Greene played for you this pre-season?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Teel looked good. He looke like a rookie, but he definitely held his own out there. Greene didn't do a whole lot, which is probably why he got cut.

Jack Ikegwuonu also got cut. TR you need to get us another CB make it happen!

Comment

Sort of weird when a starter gets cut. (Brian Russell) They'll find out real quick Lawyer Malloy isnt the answer but in reality whoever is back there is keeping the seat warm for Mays or Berry.

Comment

Ikegwuonu signed to Eagles practice squad...not happy.

Comment

McIntosh heading to Seattle for a visit

I'm sorry.

Comment

Alright guys I'm not even gonna lie, I figured that if the bears can beat the steelers they sure as hell can beat the injury ridden seahawks. With that said I think we played a helluva game, I think the defense looked really good except for deon grant taking travis fisher out on that last play haha. I was extremely pleased with our linebackers, hawthorne is a beast, herring goes non stop, and aaron curry is starting to get it and he looks real good. Overall if mare had made those field goals we would have gone into OT and I believe we had a reall good chance to win that ball game. I saw some of Mora's press conference after the game, haha he was pissed as hell at Mare and rightfully so, so i wouldnt be too surprised if couto comes back or someone else

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information