• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    RD 1 - Jimmy Clausen QB, Notre Dame
    RD 1 - CJ Spiller RB, Clemson
    RD 2 - Charles Brown OT, USC

That's how we're looking so far. Not too bad if I say so myself.
    Nope, looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      I'd give that about a C+ to be honest. this is better:

Davis/Bulaga
      Mays
      Gerhart
      Just a C+ ? I know you want Locker but that 1st round alone would make Seattle 10x better then they are right now and make the future look pretty bright honestly. Even if it's not who you prefer that's a pretty nice haul for the top 3 picks.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Just a C+ ? I know you want Locker but that 1st round alone would make Seattle 10x better then they are right now and make the future look pretty bright honestly. Even if it's not who you prefer that's a pretty nice haul for the top 3 picks.
        Spiller might make the seahawks a lot better than they are now, but Clausen will not play next year if they take him unless Hasselbeck gets hurt again. Not taking into account my personal preference, I just don't see Clausen being drafted by the Hawks AT 6. Now if he or Bradford is there at 14 (incredibly likely that at least one of them will be), it'd be hard to justify passing on him. However, this is not a case of Clausen being undervalued like Matt Ryan a couple of years ago. This is a case of a guy being overvalued to the point of being a top 10 pick in a draft that is weak at the QB position, with little to seperate the 2nd rounders from the 5th rounders.

Personally, I don't think Bradford or Clausen are top 10 picks, but one of them will go in the top 10 because a team will fall in love with their intangibles (likely Bradford). Hopefully that team isn't Seattle and they take a player who will make an immediate impact like an Okung or even a Berry.
        Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          I dont think Charles Brown is the answer at tackle no matter where he is taken. Maybe a little harsh with the C+ so if we grade it on a curve how does B sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            I dont think Charles Brown is the answer at tackle no matter where he is taken. Maybe a little harsh with the C+ so if we grade it on a curve how does B sound?
            Charles Brown reminds me of Jacob Rogers and Winston Justice, too light in the butt.
            No excuse for these players being left out of the Hall of Fame:
            QB Ken Anderson
            DT Alex Karras
            LB Chuck Howley

Comment

Originally posted by clay_allison View Post
              Charles Brown reminds me of Jacob Rogers and Winston Justice, too light in the butt.
              His weigh in will probably be more important than anyone else's at the combine.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information