SeaThoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
    o my gosh. I wanted to kill everyone. It was so frustrating. They just couldn't score and our entire section just kinda sat there in awe.
    I wanted to kill Locker and the entire defense...

I don't think I saw Locker look off the defense once. I mean Jake Heaps was looking off the defense. It was so frustrating...
    Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
      I wanted to kill Locker and the entire defense...

I don't think I saw Locker look off the defense once. I mean Jake Heaps was looking off the defense. It was so frustrating...
      he stared down Kearse on every fade route.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        he stared down Kearse on every fade route.
        Kearse was terrible, bad routes we have come to expect but all the drops...... Not one player on that team, except maybe Mason Foster, played up to their ability. Obviously we are going to have to sit through another year of the worst special teams in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          Kearse was terrible, bad routes we have come to expect but all the drops...... Not one player on that team, except maybe Mason Foster, played up to their ability. Obviously we are going to have to sit through another year of the worst special teams in the country.
          brightside: 12 true freshman were played on specials and that was good. lets move this to the UW Thread.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
            He actually dropped another tipped ball that may have been a pick 6 before the 86-yard TD. But I agree - that huge hit on Harvin was amazing (as was his excitement after a few moments of being shaken up) - he's going to get Bob Sanders comparisons because of the look and size, and I think he'll be similar in some ways, but maybe more of a ballhawk and not as gifted a run defender. But the dude can tackle, make no mistake.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyHu9dHUxM

YEEEEEEEEEAH!!! HOW'S YOUR HEAD, PERCY!?! DOES IT HURT?!?

I'd certainly be happy with a free safety, ballhawking version of Bob Sanders. Which, hopefully, would mean he plays full seasons instead of being a career cameo player.
            Last edited by Caulibflower; 09-06-2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I liked watching the Defense get to the ball. Frank Gore's wishing it was last year.

And Mike Williams was my highest-scoring fantasy receiver (yes, I started him week 1), which is terrible for me, but great for the Seahawks and Mike Williams.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information