X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
    oh man i agree.
    but i have a few gripes.

why'd we move away from the fly sweep motion?
    why was Bruns punt returning? was he really our best option?
    Greg Christine sucks.
    Jamora is the only pass rusher UW has sadly.

other than that I'm solid with the game.
    oh and Parker over Nate Williams sooner rather than later please.
    It's hard to believe they actually play the guy, he's brutal.

Comment

Yeah, I can't wait for Kohler (didn't see him this week) to come back so that Christine never plays another down...

But I think my biggest gripe with the game now that I've calmed down from the excitement, is the fact that we didn't capitalize on any of the turnovers we created.

0 points off 3 turnovers is unacceptable.

Also, what is wrong with Eric Folk? He has been lights out kicking this year until last week. He kicked that dud in the rain against ASU, which is kind of understandable, and then he missed that field goal this week.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by how good he was earlier this year, but I expect him to hit any field goal within 50 yards...

Oh, and Nate Williams sucks.
      Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Kohler was at practice today, and he should be back in the lineup. The points off turnovers was understandable when you look at where they were forced. Parker's INT was in the endzone and fellners was at like the 10 going in for OSU. Long fields, but those took points off the board for OSU. The Trufant pick would have been an easy 3, but locker fumbled in the redzone.

Nate Williams should be playing linebacker. he'd be a great outside linebacker (better than Ayiewa) if he was 10 pounds bigger.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Tired of the rollercoaster ride this team is on. All we hear is we played x amount of freshmen or y amount of freshmen. What i want to know is are they not getting it done because they are young or young and lousy.

The defense was absolutely atrocius tonight. I dont think i've seen a secondary play so terrible. A week or two ago someone in the media said something about Trufant going pro after next year, are you ####ing kidding me, the guy is a joke.

Comment

Ditto...I just want to know why the hell they can't get any consistency out of this team...

No pass rush, poor tackling, and the offense just not able to get anything going left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I quit watching at halftime.

As for guys going pro...I have no idea. Locker and Foster are going pro. They are the only guaranteed ones. Everyone else...just needs to get better.
            Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
              Ditto...I just want to know why the hell they can't get any consistency out of this team...

No pass rush, poor tackling, and the offense just not able to get anything going left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I quit watching at halftime.

As for guys going pro...I have no idea. Locker and Foster are going pro. They are the only guaranteed ones. Everyone else...just needs to get better.
              Outside of Mason the defense stinks, you can have Buddy Ryan running the defense and it isnt going to make any differance. I can just hear opposing QBs in their huddle, "just run down the sideline to where that cheerleader is standing and i'll throw the ball up for grabs, they cant cover anyone".

Comment

Will get to see Stanford's David DeCastro for the 1st (and probably last) time this saturday. Potential AA guard and he grew up a whole 5 miles from Husky stadium, swell.

Comment

Our secondary is ******* Swiss cheese.

Comment

I hate Quinton Richardson so much.

Comment

Can ASJ and Kasen come soon enough? Maybe then we will get over 100 total yards. longer post will come later when i can think rationally. I agree with sark tho: "[The first half] was the worst half off offense I've ever been associated with"
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Can ASJ and Kasen come soon enough? Maybe then we will get over 100 total yards. longer post will come later when i can think rationally. I agree with sark tho: "[The first half] was the worst half off offense I've ever been associated with"
                        Yeah ironically the O-line getting older, a good TE, WRs, will all come into play after Jake is gone.

I really feel bad for Jake and Mason Foster. Locker must really be second guessing himself for coming back. What did he see there that the rest of us didnt?

Comment

Keith Price will be starting against Oregon with Nick Montana as the backup (doubt they want to burn a rs year there).

Looks like the offensive line is changing it's look again, what is it like 7 out of 9 weeks. Koehler i guess goes to the bench, i dont think he's been as sharp as before the mono thing.

Some scout on the sidelines i guess told Hugh Millen that the Stanford offensive line and the UW offensive line is just no comparison. Duh.

Comment

The Price is Right!

let's not be forced to watch UW lose by 100 please.

Comment

The Price is Right!

let's not be forced to watch UW lose by 100 please.
                              It'll be interesting to see if they open up the whole playbook for Price or keep it very simple with some easy bubble routes and a lot of running by Chris Polk.

In a differant thread someone said if Price does real well it will be bad for Jake's draft stock. If Price can make that front a better blocking unit he's a miracle worker.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                                It'll be interesting to see if they open up the whole playbook for Price or keep it very simple with some easy bubble routes and a lot of running by Chris Polk.

In a differant thread someone said if Price does real well it will be bad for Jake's draft stock. If Price can make that front a better blocking unit he's a miracle worker.
                                Price isn't worried about being a pocket passer, or a draft stock. He's gonna go out and be Keith Price, which is exactly what we need. Jake Locker was trying too hard to be Carson Palmer, while he would have been better off being Jake Locker. It all means nothing if he can't stay upright though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information