Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a morbid fascination with this game...I just can't help but wonder how badly we're going to lose.

I predicted 63-17, but that was before Locker was ruled out. I think I'm going with 70-3 now...
    Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

77-14 is my final prediction.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
        I have a morbid fascination with this game...I just can't help but wonder how badly we're going to lose.

I predicted 63-17, but that was before Locker was ruled out. I think I'm going with 70-3 now...
        It's probably like a friendly for the Ducks, they'll probably empty the bench early. Something tells me the top end number will be lower than expected but what's the differance really.

Comment

53-16. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I was proud of the team for the first half. I walked away before the second half started because I didn't want to ruin my positive mood by having to watch them get run off the field by Oregon.

I feel like I made the correct decision.
          Video games keep me sane

Comment

yeah you made a really good decision.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Did you actually watch the second half?
              Video games keep me sane

Comment

yes. worst kick coverage ever.

Comment

I feel bad for you. I had the gamecast up, so I knew it was getting bad fast...

And we already knew this was one of the worst special teams units in the country after being exposed by...just about everyone.
                  Video games keep me sane

Comment

oh yeah. it was bad. Outside contain is something that doesn't actually happen on our kick/punt returns.

Comment

2/3 rds of the team was what we thought they were. The special teams are the worst i've seen, both ways, and the offense cant block and drops too many balls, that last part i guess wasnt Jake's fault after all like some of our friends around the county would want us to think.

Defensively i was encouraged, it reminded me of the end of last season when it started to come together. True they sort of got overrun in the second half but better field position (thanks special teams) and more time off the clock when we had the ball (thanks offense) would have kept us in it longer.

Comment

Someone tell me this isn't happening. At least Polk still wants to win this game.

Comment

Thank goodness.

Comment

Bowl game here we come!

Comment

We're going bowling!!! They had me scared when the defense decided to disappear but a win's a win :D
                              Video games keep me sane

Comment

I am just glad for the seniors that have been around here through all the bad times, they still arent a great team but they have improved down the stretch. I'm going to miss Mason, Jake, Cody and all the guys.

Hope it's San Diego, i can use a bump on my tan, it's started to fade lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information