Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear San Antonio is nice this time of year.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I want to go to the Holiday Bowl. No offense to San Antonio, but San Diego seems like a lot more fun.

Plus there are 0 ski resorts in Texas.
      Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._with_neb.html

My winter break plans just died a horrible, horrible death :(
        Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

what a horrible draw. the big XII sucks.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

What are you guys expecting from an offensive standpoint against Nebraska? I think last time they got themselves in trouble by not getting enough receivers into their offense and not using Jake as a runner. He needs to carry the ball 15-20 times in my opinion, i'd run him mostly between the tackles, out of the gun on QB draws and off pass fakes.

Curious to see if James Johnson and TE Marlon Barnett can be 100%, they could contribute a lot if they are.

Comment

I except they don't try and take a shot down the field to start the game, but they work it around and feed Polk/Callier a lot

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                I except they don't try and take a shot down the field to start the game, but they work it around and feed Polk/Callier a lot
                I agree, the worst thing they could do is go deep right off the bat and have the ball picked off. I like how Tebow and Newton were used at their respective schools, it isnt NFL style but they read the defense out of the gun to where the other side is sort of frozen as to whether it is a run or pass. It doesnt look like they will be able to run wide all that much because Nebraska plays their safeties up to cut down on anything wide. I'd use a lot of unbalanced formations and see how the defense lines up.

I see where Steinkuhler isnt playing, he was pretty stout there in the middle. Also one of their safeties is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  I agree, the worst thing they could do is go deep right off the bat and have the ball picked off. I like how Tebow and Newton were used at their respective schools, it isnt NFL style but they read the defense out of the gun to where the other side is sort of frozen as to whether it is a run or pass. It doesnt look like they will be able to run wide all that much because Nebraska plays their safeties up to cut down on anything wide. I'd use a lot of unbalanced formations and see how the defense lines up.

I see where Steinkuhler isnt playing, he was pretty stout there in the middle. Also one of their safeties is out.
                  Very true. I think Dennison being back will help out the defense even more, hopefully slowing down T Magic

Comment

Practice report from today:

-Jermaine Kearse was unstoppable. He had 3 highlight reel grabs and scored 4 touchdowns I think?

-Keith Price has shortened his delivery a noticeable amount from last year. Still not clear who is going to be the starter between him or Montana

-The defense used a bunch of 4-3 under and 3-4 looks. If we run even half our defensive looks with three down lineman I'm going to jizz in my pants

-Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the real deal. He has hands like a WR, great coordination, and he's stacked. I can already tell you he's going to be playing on Sundays

-Josh Shirley has a lightning fast first step. He's the Leo in the 4-3 under and an OLB in the 3-4 and is going to cause opposing tackles a lot of problems. He's only a RS freshman too oh man is he gonna be awesome to have for the next few years.
                    Last edited by Cicero; 04-21-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information